MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
You're reading way too much into a line that's literally just about affirming an existing fact. Don't ever listen to the 1997 song 'Man, I feel like a woman' by Shania Twain, your head might explode.
It's not reading way too much into it. A fifth grader can piece together that she feels at least a little off about herself. What would she have to forget if she already feels like a woman with 0 doubts about it?

Those two lines alterism posted very clearly hinted at Ryn being insecure about her femininity. It just makes me wonder why these lines are worded the way they are or if anybody else even proofread it. Because if Savin didn't want people thinking Ryn wasn't feeling like a woman, then why include those lines?

Also that song has nothing to do with affirming gender, it's just breaking free from stereotypical gender norms and advocates for women to let loose and have fun like guys do.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
It's not reading way too much into it. A fifth grader can piece together that she feels at least a little off about herself. What would she have to forget if she already feels like a woman with 0 doubts about it?
I can't really agree. The forget line is weird I'll give you that but the other examples are a stretch at best, on it's own it's little more than a poorly phrased line. As best we know Ryn has never had any planned subplot around gender dysphoria, IIRC Savin even denied it directly though I can't back that up.

Also that song has nothing to do with affirming gender, it's just breaking free from stereotypical gender norms and advocates for women to let loose and have fun like guys do.
What? The whole song is her stating that in spite of her not acting like a 'proper lady', she still 'feels like a woman'. It's 100% about self affirmation and by extension gender affirmation.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
It's Ryn's Gender Discourse again
hsvdsspg6m061.png

A question for the guys that want a dedicked Etheryn, what makes you really want to make her grow a vag? (ignore the "feel like a woman" line for now and the train of thought that it was misleading) What makes her really compelling as a character that makes you want to dick her down and romance her?

Raptor_RXN

Jan 20, 2024
View attachment 4079185

A question for the guys that want a dedicked Etheryn, what makes you really want to make her grow a vag? (ignore the "feel like a woman" line for now and the train of thought that it was misleading) What makes her really compelling as a character that makes you want to dick her down and romance her?
Putting babies in her womb, as Lumia intended.

Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
Not so much that it would make her more compelling (don't have much interest on her to begin with), just that it felt they were going that way with her. Feels a bit funny that they really did stumble upon such a possibility (and even a story arc) only for a hand to go "NOT WITH MY FUTA" and yank her out of the way of that.

...Kinda feels like an issue with some of this game too, come to think of it. Plenty of hooks that could've gone towards something fun but then it magnetically railroads itself into the least interesting (for me, at least) option. It's why I haven't gone back to try the game again but do am entertained by the outside shenanigans enough to stick around.

Sep 2, 2018
...Kinda feels like an issue with some of this game too, come to think of it. Plenty of hooks that could've gone towards something fun but then it magnetically railroads itself into the least interesting (for me, at least) option. It's why I haven't gone back to try the game again but do am entertained by the outside shenanigans enough to stick around.
Someone should have just told Savin that easy transitions were a form of power fantasy, we’d have much more compelling stories that way. :Kappa:

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
View attachment 4079185

I don't necessarily want to remove her penis. I just find it annoying that from what I've seen Savin decided to have her grow a big one once freed. My favorite scenes are the cage grinding and making her eat up her own cum. I enjoy the humiliation/degrading aspects of her scenes the most. From what I've seen it seems like they're moving away from that aspect of the character once she's freed.

If she keeps her dick than I'd prefer if there was a small penis humiliation route once she's freed. Like you could tell her that freeing her from the cage was pointless since your ghostlight strap is a better dick than hers while fucking her.(Or your real penis if your mc has one). Or a scene with subArona/Eve etc saying how she's a much better lover than Ryn.

Of course I actually like Ryn so I'd like some after care with hugs and stuff after the bully session. Perhaps if you enter a relationship you get after care but if you're just using her for sex the player decides. I've read that there's a cuck minotaur couple that was added that had after care and that sounds pretty good.

Reactions: AilehDsolvic

Haldjas

Jun 29, 2020
Not going to lie if I was able to knock up Aileh again I might do her content more. Sadly she's one of those one time wonders. Having 1 special child is great but I sure would like to have more.
Thanks, one is indeed enough, tough I have wondered why she never tagged along as companion. Shes no Brianne, but still well done. Regarding pregnancy one option is to go yeah she gets pregnant but to surprise of all its random egg, but no kids anymore.

XiphoidX

Oct 20, 2018
Like you could tell her that freeing her from the cage was pointless since your ghostlight strap is a better dick than hers while fucking her.
Yeah ngl, the ghostlight strap-on is the biggest elephant in the room regarding this whole "crotch package" thing.

Like, it's one of the most practical ideas of a strap-on I've ever read about. Instead of having to carry it and wear the thing or insert it (if double-edged), you just pop your clit piercing and BAM, a magical ghost cock on demand, ready and set to fuck/peg your lover!

It's even more practical than the hardlight underwear from TiTS.

Maybe the only thing holding it back is the fact that it's locked behind the can of worms that is Lady Evergreen.

Well, I'm curious. What is the general consensus/opinion on the ghostlight strap-on from you guys?
Like I said, I really like it, and I lament a bit that this idea has to be affiliated with CoC2.

yuzuyo

Jan 31, 2022
Well, I'm curious. What is the general consensus/opinion on the ghostlight strap-on from you guys?
It's nice, but I just don't bother since I can't use it to impregnate anyone but Kiyoko. When I want to play as a character with a dick, I just make a dickgirl so I'm not locked out of a fuckload of content by some arbitrary decision. It's not really inconvenient to have at least two different characters.

Reactions: SirJahar

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Yeah ngl, the ghostlight strap-on is the biggest elephant in the room regarding this whole "crotch package" thing.

Like, it's one of the most practical ideas of a strap-on I've ever read about. Instead of having to carry it and wear the thing or insert it (if double-edged), you just pop your clit piercing and BAM, a magical ghost cock on demand, ready and set to fuck/peg your lover!

It's even more practical than the hardlight underwear from TiTS.

Maybe the only thing holding it back is the fact that it's locked behind the can of worms that is Lady Evergreen.

Like I said, I really like it, and I lament a bit that this idea has to be affiliated with CoC2.
The ghostlight is nice but has some downsides. You can't customize it and it locks you out of vag only scenes. That's why I just have it on rarely for certain scenes that I enjoy.

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
View attachment 4079185

For me personally I've a couple of reasons, for one I just like her design especially after you give her the body alteration stuff, two she's one of the companions that feels like they actually like the PC outside of sex, three she's a bottom and i dig that, four I feel how she is as a character she would rather bare the PCs child rather then the other way around, and five and most importantly she is an elf and by the laws dictated by hentai she is considered a cocksleeve... I don't make the rules I just follow them

2.80 star(s) 105 Votes