MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Dedicking Savin's Self insert is it's own reward. Also the character would be compelling without one. Headcannon away the stupid third sex retcon and Etheruined is a younger sister given a dick by her evil sister the queen obsessed with an heir that we can fix.
This tbh. There is literally no reason that the third gender exists for them besides justifying Etheryn's existence. It adds nothing(like most of the lore in this game but that's a whole other topic.) and just needlessly convolutes things.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Best gear (specially a staff/catalyst) for a dps black mage build? i really like minmaxing builds in CoC and T.I.T.S but the wiki is a bit outdated.
Hey that's my current build! I literally equipped EVERYTHING (Minus the cape and underwear, there's no cape nor underwear that raises spellpower thus far) I could to raise Spellpower as high as possible, here ya go (lemme know if you need to know which quest to do in order to get some of the unique items)
P.S: Best Catalyst combo AFAIK is the Metal Rod and Bull Totem since you get a few extra Spellpower points than the Spiralled Staff
1727738282175.png

Reactions: Stuk

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
This game defines a woman as "any entity that wants to use the pronouns she/her today".
Well i mean if we wanna be technical the Wiki calls Ryn a female (dickgirl) and no dialog in the game ever points to her considering herself a male. If the writers wanted to make things not confusing they could have made it that after you finish Rynquest it's found out that Ryn is actually a boy and that his sister sissified him and that explains why they only have a dick and no vag

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
I get that. Just wondering because I find don't find Ryn that compelling. At least if you finish Rynquest and you build up her confidence score she becomes less pitiable.
Oh. I only commented on the topic at all to interact with a statement that conclusions couldn't reasonably be drawn. Skandranon already provided the proper rebuttal to put to bed any musings.

Dev doesn't want his character to go a certain way, and that's all there really is to be said about it.
If you're asking for a hypothetical beyond that? Etheryn's no different than any NPC in any game when it comes to that. If you give me options to apply a Vagina or genderbend males to female I'm going to do it. The absence of the option generally isn't a deal breaker. The only reason it at one time bugged me was due to the heir stuff coming.

I'm really burned out on linearity in gaming at this point, sick of being told how I feel in a scene rather than being made to actually feel through the writing.
That's more my point of contention with the writing in general. But this topic dates almost as far back as Gweyr quest where regardless of how you feel about her little massacre your PC limited thoughts of the matter are both in tacit agreement. Meanwhile sex scenes for a very large amount of times were messes that used light descriptors and filled the space with everything beyond the sensation and feeling, making for bad scenes, whilst constantly insisting upon the player that this is for sure the best sex they've ever had without reading like the best sex scene ever written.

But the modders' improved version of CoC2 or TiTS might give a new generation of players the false impression that these guys are talented developers and should be trusted with more money...
I wouldn't worry about that. Much like the environment that made the first CoC thrive is gone, the environment that made CoC1's modding scene (who still only mod CoC1) is also long gone.

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
It's not confusing. Zero people are actually confused by this. They just don't like it.
Well yes you are correct I don't like it I looked through the wiki (if you wanna consider the wiki valid) and looked up most of the dickgirls that only have a dick but look female and the vast majority are only labeled as dickgirl while Ryn's is female (dickgirl). But when looking up the female characters that were given a dick they are called a hermaphrodite. So what confuses me is was that just an oversight when they made her page, was it intentional, or were they going to explain this during rynquest and then just said "eh fuck it"

Stuk

Dec 29, 2017
Hey that's my current build! I literally equipped EVERYTHING (Minus the cape and underwear, there's no cape nor underwear that raises spellpower thus far) I could to raise Spellpower as high as possible, here ya go (lemme know if you need to know which quest to do in order to get some of the unique items)
P.S: Best Catalyst combo AFAIK is the Metal Rod and Bull Totem since you get a few extra Spellpower points than the Spiralled Staff
View attachment 4087154
Thanks mate! i'll check it out later.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
How does it convolute things?
Should've specified but it convolutes the lore for the elves, not the actual content in the game. The lore entry for them has a whole section on the third gender and goes into detail on how they fit into the society and blah blah blah. It's just pointless words for the sake of it when you could just handwave it away by making Alissa tf Ryn. In fact, Ryns story would be more compelling if that was the case.

At the end of the day, it's not a huge deal and admittedly my bias showing(keep writing simple if you can)but that's how a lot of this game's problems are. Small things that just add up. Usually that is. Ryn's big issue has already been discussed to death though so I won't bother.

Anyway, did I ever rant about how fucking annoying it is that Rina's femdom route is gated behind not having a dick? Because fucks sake it's frustrating, especially because the scenes themselves are actually great. But now it's this half baked mess that has almost no scenes in comparison to having a dick. I just don't get why the devs are so insistent on the idea of cock = dominant.

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
Well yes you are correct I don't like it I looked through the wiki (if you wanna consider the wiki valid) and looked up most of the dickgirls that only have a dick but look female and the vast majority are only labeled as dickgirl while Ryn's is female (dickgirl). But when looking up the female characters that were given a dick they are called a hermaphrodite. So what confuses me is was that just an oversight when they made her page, was it intentional, or were they going to explain this during rynquest and then just said "eh fuck it"
I think the difference is dickgirl = penis and tits only, while hermaphrodite has both sets of genitals. Not sure if it's kept consistent in CoC2 but generally speaking that's the distinction.
The Fenoxo forum is so abandoned that a random sicko posted a CP link 9 hours ago and it's still up and running.
Lolicon Kami has escaped containment

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Lolicon Kami has escaped containment
In all seriousness though, lolis are exclusive to anime/cartoons/drawings and never includes cp, or based on anyone real-life.

Lolis are always identifiable too, even when you're three beers deep; none of that freaky hyper-realistic AI shit are actual lolis.

All pure lolies are always moral, and always legal in a society that values freedom of expression.

(y)(y)(y)

Obligatory message from me, guardian of lolis :cool:

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
Is there someone autistic enough here who has tried to calculate the Lyric damage formula or has found one in code? Im getting bored and was thinking if its possible to do a Lyric centric build but Im gonna need to find if the damage follows some type of formula or its just a static number decreased by opponents stats. I saw the wiki but as you might have guessed its fokin useless.

2.80 star(s) 105 Votes