Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
New character from Moira. I thought she was a Minotaur at first and was excited about potentially getting progression for Khor'minos, but she's a Demon. Granted, maybe she's the one who's been corrupting the city through the Prince.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
nah, it's Alissa.
Yea I'm gonna have to agree. The staff and "armor" looks a lot like DCLzexon's depiction for demon Alissa I mean just look.

Oct 10, 2021
Is there someone autistic enough here who has tried to calculate the Lyric damage formula or has found one in code? Im getting bored and was thinking if its possible to do a Lyric centric build but Im gonna need to find if the damage follows some type of formula or its just a static number decreased by opponents stats. I saw the wiki but as you might have guessed its fokin useless.
Thrown butt meta is going away soon, they're doing an expansion to make Lyric big. Would be hilarious if you could still chuck her at enemies, but I doubt it.

• Sad
Reactions: GokutheG

MisterPinkie

Dec 12, 2021
Thrown butt meta is going away soon, they're doing an expansion to make Lyric big. Would be hilarious if you could still chuck her at enemies, but I doubt it.
Seriously? Man, it feels like my tastes and the dev team's tastes are just diametrically opposed at this point, as they constantly take some of my favorite fetishes and make them either thoroughly unenjoyable, or completely remove them from the game...

Oct 10, 2021
Seriously? Man, it feels like my tastes and the dev team's tastes are just diametrically opposed at this point, as they constantly take some of my favorite fetishes and make them either thoroughly unenjoyable, or completely remove them from the game...
They're one note, and incredibly boring people otherwise.

At least you can keep Lyric as is.

Last edited:

Edaltar

Nov 16, 2020
Moira's progress on coloring Alissa.

Sometimes I prefer the sketches, tbh; it was the same with Komari. Maybe it's because my imagination fills in the gaps. The sketches also made it seem like Alissa had black/very dark lipstick, which I knew wouldn't be the case but is something I like.

Raptor_RXN

Jan 20, 2024
Moira's progress on coloring Alissa.

Sometimes I prefer the sketches, tbh; it was the same with Komari. Maybe it's because my imagination fills in the gaps. The sketches also made it seem like Alissa had black/very dark lipstick, which I knew wouldn't be the case but is something I like.

isn't she pregnant during the dungeon?
or is there some other instance of her sprite?

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
One idea that you would have honestly expected from a game with such a title. Corruption options.
Corruption in a game called corruption of champions would sound like an obvious thing but unfortunately that's just something that doesn't exist in the game and when it does theres no consequence or even a benefit. And honestly being able to corrupt the kitsune village would he pretty cool considering how they treat the PC but alas that will never happen.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Great idea! But instead of just shit talking the Kitsune, how about we explore how to do them better? I always felt like they had potential.
Treat them as if they've been already corrupted, and make an optional quest to un-corrupt them. Like with the centaur village.
And straight up delete the option of letting Kiyoko out of the orb.

Reactions: JungleNuts
2.80 star(s) 105 Votes