Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
Is this game worth ? I am new and often play rpgm so should i play it??
The early game is pretty good it's what hooked me but i feel as the game goes on it just kinda takes a nose dive in quality but feel free to try it yourself, the only thing you got to lose is some free time.

Aug 16, 2017
How exactly you corruption soulless abominations that need to steal the life force of other living beings?
Kasyrra gets a hold of one and surprise surprise, endows it with a big fat horse cock! It then goes back to the den and fucks up life for the rest by destroying their power fantasies and making them wait aeons for any advance in how they live their lives, whilst taking money from them each week. Creating a kitsavine is something Kasyrra becomes pretty damn proud of.

bloren

Sep 7, 2017
Don't worry, bud, she'll get her futa expansion and Kalysea sex scenes in due time. Maybe some minotaur gangbang if we're lucky.
Tbh considering how meek she is it would be kinda hot if you could turn her even more subby with a huge hypersensitive dong. Not everyones cup of tea I understand but if we get more futa I would rather it not be another dom. Hell could actually make it a sort of reverse Brienne where we turn her into a man, could be hot as fuck.

ChubbyFatBoy

Aug 19, 2024
So the 1st interaction with Kasyrra was pretty hot. Appreciate us being given the option to take some sort of control. Instead of being used as a sleeve. Second encounter, which I wasn't expecting so soon. Could actually be rather sweet. With an unexpected option to cuddle. As well as a slightly unexpected reaction from her.

So with all that being said.... demon mommy dating sim when?

Reactions: SirJahar

Somnus`

Mar 25, 2024
The early game is pretty good it's what hooked me but i feel as the game goes on it just kinda takes a nose dive in quality but feel free to try it yourself, the only thing you got to lose is some free time.
I want to ask one more how the cg ? Is it good and much ?

Oct 10, 2021
Tall. If girl, she'll have super tits. If boy/futa, giant balls now. Lyric becomes part dragon. Becomes follower, not inventory item.

Also, surprise, Atugia time in the new update.

Reactions: JungleNuts
Oct 10, 2021
The pacing on her quest seems shockingly good on paper. Her quest kicks in two weeks after she's joined or immediately after Lumia. So she joins, you get to know her, then you help her deal with her issues.

Then the charas involved in it appear again in the Wayfort, so a bit more reinforcement of her chara after Act 1 is over.

At this point you'd be getting to Lumia's quest, with her guest starring in it.

She even has a few bits here in there in other quests in Act 2 that are kinda interesting (helping you out in the cave of trials for the sharks and winter wolf freak out).

Kinda solid flow from playing it as a new game. Too bad this stuff wasn't there to begin with. She just needs another quest or two, really. More talk scenes at least.

Last edited:

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
Man never thought I would ever see more Atugia content, poor girl has been getting the shaft (figuratively). Hope they don't half ass it like they did Alante

Reactions: menatv
2.80 star(s) 105 Votes