youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
CorruptionOfChampionsII-0.7.25
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I think the most annoying thing for me between CoC1 vs CoC2 and TITS is how fucking boring and terrible it is to start a new game.
CoC2 and TITS are hyper linear in how things unlock, so much pointless text, longer combat encounters, and how much time gating/time sinks are to complete certain tasks.
CoC1 had certain level gated places and side quests, but you could unlock things mostly in the order you want.
These games are so fucking boring and unplayable if you start from scratch if you saw a large amount of the early content

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiraJames

AnAngryKiwi919

Jan 12, 2022
Honestly I'm just put to sleep with the lack of enemy variety in a lot of areas versus these quests of general nothing-ness that come out every patch, versus TITS where they at least try spicing up some sort of enemy variety in greater frequency than CoC2.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Wasn't Helia the salamander that you literally could not stop to getting fucked by mintaurs despite being able to get into a relationship with her and impregnate her? Straight up the option to do so was only ever added by a mod if I recall, people would lose their minds if Savin added that to the game these days
Slander! The option for her to stop fucking around is a vanilla feature.

Reactions: Sparks127

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
I agree that CoC2 has problems but I don't really like people trying to imply the first game was perfect, it really really wasn't
It wasn't perfect. Never would I claim that. It had loads issues between unfinished characters and everybody being generally new to writing so some scenes could be way better.
Then there's the many, many, many, many, many instances of drama. Half of which was internet, half of which was a younger dumber Fen.
But warts and all, still like it.

More importantly. The majority of what it does and allowed the player to do, CoC2 doesn't even attempt to emulate.

Wasn't Helia the salamander that you literally could not stop to getting fucked by mintaurs despite being able to get into a relationship with her and impregnate her? Straight up the option to do so was only ever added by a mod if I recall, people would lose their minds if Savin added that to the game these days
On the topic of "do it today"
A reminder that Cait's pregnancy was explained upon years ago. And yes despite knocking her up and being in a relationship she's still going to fuck around unless they suddenly backpedal on those plans.

More importantly, of the turbo slut NPC's across all three games which includes Helia, Anno (though I like Anno), and Cait. Only Helia has a button that makes her mutual. This wasn't a mod. It was in base CoC.

I also saw people saying Urta where I remember people constantly complaining about her being a perfect mary sue and she'd fuck your mouse wife too with no option to say no without them both leaving the game
People solely hated that she fucked the mouse wife. The only option to prevent it from happening is to simply not engage in her content. So people stopped doing that.

She wasn't a mary sue, she was a barely lucid drunk who goes even deeper in the bottle at the slightest whiff of rejection. Even her quest is her barely not flunking to the finish line against jobbers the champ could flex their crotch towards and make cum on the spot. This isn't hyperbole, I think they're like level 6 at the highest? It's low level stuff whilst you're likely a demigod by that point.

Credit where it's due. Fen(?) learned some kind of lesson from Urta.
I'm assuming.

Whatever the case, it wasn't repeated again in TiTS.
The literal only reason it didn't happen in CoC2 with Brienne is due to Wsan not wanting it to, much to the chagrin of several other writers.

Said story is also a story that BY FAR determines what ending you get. I think it was something like destroying the factory was 10 points and doing Urta's story 50, so if you didn't like the hyperhorsecock futa racoon then tough shit. It's why I dislike people pretending like CoC1 was the infalliable product that could do no wrong, it had some shit in it
The ending you get is solely decided by your actions.

Urta quite literally doesn't even have an ending slide.
Nor does she matter that much in the comically named leveloffuckedness. Not even her kids did.
Allow me to shed light on what that was comprised of

And these things only mattered if you were a jackass yet still wanted to pursue a "pure" ending.
CoC2 had a variety of endings;

Serve Lethice
Partner with Lethice
Get beaten by Lethice

The various go-the-fuck-home endings.

And then the pure/corrupt endings
There were essentially 3 of each
The pure endings depended on how fucked you made everything.
The corrupt endings depended on how corrupt you were.

Generally if you didn't cross streams you got the best ending you wanted for the route you were pursuing.
Wait.. I'm getting way off point.

TL;DR
Urta didn't matter.

why would Amelie even be near her?
Apparently she somehow heard you were fucking Urta in your camp and makes it all the way to Tel'Adre where they engage in drunken sex because Fen(?)...
Actually we'll refrain from being too pointed. Again.
It was just convoluted nonsense that nobody liked.

Jaz0n

May 23, 2019
It wasn't perfect. Never would I claim that. It had loads issues between unfinished characters and everybody being generally new to writing so some scenes could be way better.
Then there's the many, many, many, many, many instances of drama. Half of which was internet, half of which was a younger dumber Fen.
But warts and all, still like it.

More importantly. The majority of what it does and allowed the player to do, CoC2 doesn't even attempt to emulate.

On the topic of "do it today"
A reminder that Cait's pregnancy was explained upon years ago. And yes despite knocking her up and being in a relationship she's still going to fuck around unless they suddenly backpedal on those plans.

More importantly, of the turbo slut NPC's across all three games which includes Helia, Anno (though I like Anno), and Cait. Only Helia has a button that makes her mutual. This wasn't a mod. It was in base CoC.

People solely hated that she fucked the mouse wife. The only option to prevent it from happening is to simply not engage in her content. So people stopped doing that.

She wasn't a mary sue, she was a barely lucid drunk who goes even deeper in the bottle at the slightest whiff of rejection. Even her quest is her barely not flunking to the finish line against jobbers the champ could flex their crotch towards and make cum on the spot. This isn't hyperbole, I think they're like level 6 at the highest? It's low level stuff whilst you're likely a demigod by that point.

Credit where it's due. Fen(?) learned some kind of lesson from Urta.
I'm assuming.

Whatever the case, it wasn't repeated again in TiTS.
The literal only reason it didn't happen in CoC2 with Brienne is due to Wsan not wanting it to, much to the chagrin of several other writers.

The ending you get is solely decided by your actions.

Urta quite literally doesn't even have an ending slide.
Nor does she matter that much in the comically named leveloffuckedness. Not even her kids did.
Allow me to shed light on what that was comprised of

And these things only mattered if you were a jackass yet still wanted to pursue a "pure" ending.
CoC2 had a variety of endings;

Serve Lethice
Partner with Lethice
Get beaten by Lethice

The various go-the-fuck-home endings.

And then the pure/corrupt endings
There were essentially 3 of each
The pure endings depended on how fucked you made everything.
The corrupt endings depended on how corrupt you were.

Generally if you didn't cross streams you got the best ending you wanted for the route you were pursuing.
Wait.. I'm getting way off point.

TL;DR
Urta didn't matter.

Apparently she somehow heard you were fucking Urta in your camp and makes it all the way to Tel'Adre where they engage in drunken sex because Fen(?)...
Actually we'll refrain from being too pointed. Again.
It was just convoluted nonsense that nobody liked.
I'mma be one hundred percent honest when I say... it's comments like these that makes me question the use of the free time of the human race to the point where I wanna go to Zamasu and say "Yeah, we're ready to go. Do your thing."

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
it's comments like these that makes me question the use of the free time of the human race
to the point where I wanna go to Zamasu
Kinda ironic to talk about wasting free time, only to make a reference to a show you've probably wasted 100+ hours of free time on. Could've spent that time researching a cure to cancer or something, smh.

Jaz0n

May 23, 2019
Kinda ironic to talk about wasting free time, only to make a reference to a show you've probably wasted 100+ hours of free time on. Could've spent that time researching a cure to cancer or something, smh.
Shit bro, I ain't a scientist. I'm just saying you put a lot of thought into a game who's soul purpose is for you to bust a nut, so you can shake your head and ass at that. And for the record, it's dragon ball. The new game just dropped, and I just found my new favorite n-word. Later Ningen.

Sparks127

Aug 23, 2019
The talk of scenes not taking your own character into account because it's just there to focus on the other character reminds me of how in one of Brints scenes, I think it was the generic vaginal scene, no matter how big you are, height, thickness, tone, doesn't matter, he'll always be bigger than you. He will always be described as comparatively massive.

On a completely different note, I hate how they did minotaurs in the setting. Cowgirls are just awful, and we don't even have any real "northern" minotaur content to make up for it. And Cait, the sluttiest of all sluts, says that a ~12 inch dick is absolutely massive iirc when I asked her to rate one of my characters dicks. So imagine a minotaur, where 12 inches is the absolute minimum would even fit in. Granted, I'm not a fan of hyper cocks, but the way people in the world react that size isn't normal either.

Redsfw

Mar 26, 2024
does anyone have an apk save file so i dont have to play the entire game to play the new content. Pretty please with a futa on top.

2.80 star(s) 106 Votes