Sacred_Lamb

Sep 15, 2024
'Ruff-talking slut' is fine if they're not another carbon-copy futa-dom, and this one differentiates herself because she tests you once, and the test doesn't involve any tricks, combat, or RNG, it's just 'pick one obvious dialogue choice' and you're done. After that, she's friendly and fuckable. Her being rough around the edges has the perfectly reasonable explanation of her being an orc skald.

For a nice and recent contrast, the Black Knight is a futa who you have to beat in combat to earn the right to sub to.
Thats like getting served shit, ordering something new but getting something served burnt. Its a bit better but its still crap.
Rather than her time as a travelling skald showing through her interactions n world view, she's just another "ruff girl" with vague lore that can get switched out with something else. She's just another ORC, no nuance or substance.

BrigadeD

Oct 5, 2020
Am I the only one who finds the fact that bosses and some enemies can heal their entire health bar in one cycle incredibly crazy for the combat? Healing seems to be getting outta hand.

Many of the 1v1 bosses really hammer in the play style of one round kill or stall and/or die.
Like by no means am a novice at rpg mechanics, but I really shouldn't have to min max just to see the fruit of a choice I made.

The latter half of this game is really starting to show cracks of the games balance. And I'm not even in it for the combat.

BrigadeD

Oct 5, 2020
Whaaat??? A DnD copied "inspired" system breaking at late game? who could possibly predicted that!
All I know is that I just want to pick some of the more interesting options in the game, and if dnd required me to min max every encounter that I liked I wouldn't play it. Not saying it's balanced but at least the broken part of dnd is in your favor

2.80 star(s) 106 Votes