Sacred_Lamb

Sep 15, 2024
Yeah we complain here, don't really have anywhere else to do it. It's not like we could air our grievances in the forum or discord we would get banned or the post deleted in a heartbeat
That would affect the commune bro, can't have ppl being individuals there, only approved thoughts allowed

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
That would affect the commune bro, can't have ppl being individuals there, only approved thoughts allowed
We do kind of suffer the same problem here, we all kind of unanimously agree that the game is pretty shit but every once in a blue moon we get someone who likes it and they get kind of attacked for it. Though that's usually due to how they word things

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
The talk of scenes not taking your own character into account because it's just there to focus on the other character reminds me of how in one of Brints scenes, I think it was the generic vaginal scene, no matter how big you are, height, thickness, tone, doesn't matter, he'll always be bigger than you. He will always be described as comparatively massive.
Another example imo is Elthara having a special bust when she gets impregnated by Brint. You could be a fullblooded minotaur, doesn't matter, only Brint gets the special extra large baby bump. Because a writer's OC is specialer. Obviously in practicality you can't expect different impregnation busts for the PC based on their predominant race, but then why create disparity by having Brint be the only character in the whole ass game to have a unique version? It makes very little sense, other than to remind you that you'll never be as extra special as the cowboy because you don't have a writer biased in your favor.

Jun 16, 2022
We do kind of suffer the same problem here, we all kind of unanimously agree that the game is pretty shit but every once in a blue moon we get someone who likes it and they get kind of attacked for it. Though that's usually due to how they word things
To be fair, at least, we don't try to get them banned or have their comments erased for praising the game within this space. At one point, I did genuinely enjoyed COC2 as well, but that was so long ago now. I usually only lurk in these threads to see/hear people's opinions about the new content to somewhat stay in the loop.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
since Temptation is just accuracy bonus for Tease attacks
Temptation is penetration for tease attacks. Sexiness handles both accuracy and damage. Much like everything else, the stat is all or nothing. Either you stack it up a bunch (or to however much you need to negate the enemies defensive stat enough to provide a substantial damage increase) or you don't bother past the minimums. If you do have the stats, the stance not too shabby.

It's more noteworthy that they snuck it onto dragon Azyrran. So by default she has her 61 penetration, her 15 from the stance, and removes an additional 20 with her aura. For what it is, that's not terrible.

2.80 star(s) 106 Votes