Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
That would affect the commune bro, can't have ppl being individuals there, only approved thoughts allowed
We do kind of suffer the same problem here, we all kind of unanimously agree that the game is pretty shit but every once in a blue moon we get someone who likes it and they get kind of attacked for it. Though that's usually due to how they word things

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
The talk of scenes not taking your own character into account because it's just there to focus on the other character reminds me of how in one of Brints scenes, I think it was the generic vaginal scene, no matter how big you are, height, thickness, tone, doesn't matter, he'll always be bigger than you. He will always be described as comparatively massive.
Another example imo is Elthara having a special bust when she gets impregnated by Brint. You could be a fullblooded minotaur, doesn't matter, only Brint gets the special extra large baby bump. Because a writer's OC is specialer. Obviously in practicality you can't expect different impregnation busts for the PC based on their predominant race, but then why create disparity by having Brint be the only character in the whole ass game to have a unique version? It makes very little sense, other than to remind you that you'll never be as extra special as the cowboy because you don't have a writer biased in your favor.

Jun 16, 2022
We do kind of suffer the same problem here, we all kind of unanimously agree that the game is pretty shit but every once in a blue moon we get someone who likes it and they get kind of attacked for it. Though that's usually due to how they word things
To be fair, at least, we don't try to get them banned or have their comments erased for praising the game within this space. At one point, I did genuinely enjoyed COC2 as well, but that was so long ago now. I usually only lurk in these threads to see/hear people's opinions about the new content to somewhat stay in the loop.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
since Temptation is just accuracy bonus for Tease attacks
Temptation is penetration for tease attacks. Sexiness handles both accuracy and damage. Much like everything else, the stat is all or nothing. Either you stack it up a bunch (or to however much you need to negate the enemies defensive stat enough to provide a substantial damage increase) or you don't bother past the minimums. If you do have the stats, the stance not too shabby.

It's more noteworthy that they snuck it onto dragon Azyrran. So by default she has her 61 penetration, her 15 from the stance, and removes an additional 20 with her aura. For what it is, that's not terrible.

Sacred_Lamb

Sep 15, 2024
From what I've seen and experienced, at worst you'll get is being roasted here. On the forum you get confronted, then ganged on and if that doesn't cull you a writer will join in and if you talk back to them you'll get banned. If you meander in a discussion to something that Savin doesn't like its likely to get scrubbed, like what is a woman or if a chick with a dick is just a guy with tits. Nah, they literal control speech and ideas over there. I would love to meet at least one of them in real life, clearly none of them has meet a fist before.

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
From what I've seen and experienced, at worst you'll get is being roasted here. On the forum you get confronted, then ganged on and if that doesn't cull you a writer will join in and if you talk back to them you'll get banned. If you meander in a discussion to something that Savin doesn't like its likely to get scrubbed, like what is a woman or if a chick with a dick is just a guy with tits. Nah, they literal control speech and ideas over there. I would love to meet at least one of them in real life, clearly none of them has meet a fist before.
I wasn't saying we do the same thing they do i was just saying that sometimes we can be a little mean to people who say they like the game

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
All I want is more women to impregnate and some kind of over arching system that let's my harem interact a little bit. If they shit the bed with Brienne's family non existent foursome the least they can do is bring together all of my non blood related women together. Also Elthara please stop doing these trips back and forth. Just be available.

Peasantry

Apr 11, 2018
All I want is more women to impregnate and some kind of over arching system that let's my harem interact a little bit. If they shit the bed with Brienne's family non existent foursome the least they can do is bring together all of my non blood related women together. Also Elthara please stop doing these trips back and forth. Just be available.
Elthara's travel mechanic is something that's neat as a concept and only as a concept. As an actual mechanic its just a mild inconvenience

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Another example imo is Elthara having a special bust when she gets impregnated by Brint. You could be a fullblooded minotaur, doesn't matter, only Brint gets the special extra large baby bump. Because a writer's OC is specialer. Obviously in practicality you can't expect different impregnation busts for the PC based on their predominant race, but then why create disparity by having Brint be the only character in the whole ass game to have a unique version? It makes very little sense, other than to remind you that you'll never be as extra special as the cowboy because you don't have a writer biased in your favor.
This feels like reaching a bit, it sounds more like a workload vs potential return issue. They could write a bunch of checks and flags for player body types to display the alternate image, but it would only come up in the pretty rare situation that a player is a full minotaur and also impregnates Elthara. I suppose you could include any player body types over a certain size but then that's even more checks for what amounts to a pretty meaningless picture change. Less 'everyone must bow to my amazing OC's giant baby' and more 'this picture is neat, I'll add it to this character expansion but cba to make a full set of checks for it'.

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
Less 'everyone must bow to my amazing OC's giant baby' and more 'this picture is neat, I'll add it to this character expansion but cba to make a full set of checks for it'.
Lol. It's not like Wsan found an image of Elthara with a larger baby bump lying around and went "oh neato, let me utilize this real quick", he had Moira make it specifically for Brint. The player character as the impregnator never mattered in this scenario, it's obviously content made for Brint romancers that want to be cuckqueens. The reason I brought it up wasn't to whine about not having several pregnancy busts per each character that vary based on your predominant race, it was just to showcase that the writers care way more about going the extra mile for their OCs, while the PC should feel grateful whenever the game acknowledges some of their features if the writer for the scene felt like it that day.

Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
I get the thought but I think it's definitively more on those who are far more asperous about their points. I do think some folks here are more combative than others but generally speaking, there's a good distance between combative and downright cultish.

I don't recall Elthara's little trips being that much of a problem back when I played but I will admit I wasn't exactly keeping track of her moving around. I do agree with the sentiment they needed more women to impregnate and proper interaction between them though. Back when I stopped playing, I think I managed to get kids from the pub owner's wolf daughter, Elthara, Kiyoko and... I wanna say the harpy?

Think CoC1 had like triple of that in vanilla, granted it might be a bit unfair to compare what was a finished game with something that must've been midway through production or something akin to that.

The reason I brought it up wasn't to whine about not having several pregnancy busts per each character that vary based on your predominant race, it was just to showcase that the writers care way more about going the extra mile for their OCs, while the PC should feel grateful whenever the game acknowledges some of their features if the writer for the scene felt like it that day.
I have a faint suspicion this game will never beat the allegations that the player character for this project is a glorified audience member.

Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
I do agree with the sentiment they needed more women to impregnate and proper interaction between them though. Back when I stopped playing, I think I managed to get kids from the pub owner's wolf daughter, Elthara, Kiyoko and... I wanna say the harpy?

Think CoC1 had like triple of that in vanilla, granted it might be a bit unfair to compare what was a finished game with something that must've been midway through production or something akin to that.
you try bring that in fen forum and our lord savior savin will bring up document and graph showing why you are wrong and why we need more dickgirl and buttslut stuff

Aug 16, 2021
He had Moira make it specifically for Brint.
He didn't, the art lady made that bust of her own volition. Now it would be cool if the bigger races got that bust as a default, but it is what it is, the bright side is no one's stopping you from swapping the bust out under the hood.

Honestly, kinda makes me wish that the old systems from the other games didn't get streamlined to the point of being vestigial. That or just a bit more ambiguity or fleshing out in terms of content. But, for whatever reason be that red tape, a ravenous fan-base that's never satisfied, or short-sighted ambition we are where we are

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
I have a faint suspicion this game will never beat the allegations that the player character for this project is a glorified audience member.
To be fair, the game did have a period of like two years where every other submission was either voyeur ""threesomes"" or awkward third wheeling
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Which to be fair, and in hindsight, should have seen that coming

A period of "fuck it, fuck CoC1, and fuck Corruption, we ball."
At the literal comparative volume where 90% of sex was either meaningless or only meaningful if it involved two NPC's already in love you'd have gotten nearly the same experience by just going to 1d6chan and reading DnD fan fiction.

Nah bruv, dude is a bad writer, his characters have no goals or motivations, they don't grow otside "fuck me hard". Their personalities change depending on the mood he wants to set instead of having the characters' being themselves, just look at Kas for a prime example.
I took a bit to ponder this. I think that's a reasonable weakness to state.
Of the many games I've played, the characters in this game are indeed a bit bland. The only time any kind of "character" is evolved it's usually just nonsensical fluff. And all "NPC agency" means is that they fuck other NPCs. Actually why is it that the only time Ivris got content besides the aforementioned cuck dream it's just to put her in a relationship with Ogrish? Really "fleshing" out the character with that one, Savin.

Any kind of dilemma ends up being resolved in a quest which 9/10 has noticeably no real effect on the growth of the character. "Thanks for doing X, here's some sex scenes." I can see your point and agree. But that's more of an issue with content. I'm speaking from the technical side.

Here, calling Savin a shit writer is ridiculous. Especially doing so on this website where you can reach out into any direction and pluck succulent kusoge straight from el arbol de mierda. The scenes are adequately written, the flow is decent, and there's a decent amount of variety. There's lore in the talks, a character gets a history, and they eventually continue being built upon. Characters are both reactive and proactive in conversations and he's one of the few writers who includes a limited amount of companion reactivity (though obviously everybody is currently behind Gardeford).

At the end of the day, I used to be a big fan of this project too. I'm sure had the substance and content not turned out how it did I still would be. Probably. The point being that the literary skill of the authors isn't the main reason people are down on the game.

2.80 star(s) 106 Votes