arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
If you actually seen my post in this thread you see i don't stan this game at all i am sorry my post hit you tho i know truth hurts. Cry about it tho
Its insane how some dudes will decry you as being a dickrider for... pointing out how shit the thread here is. At this point you could be called one for not insulting savin hard enough.

Reactions: GokutheG

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
AND there is absolutely 0 acknowledging of Ryn existing lol. I'm not saying there should be a threesome but Ryn should get to see Alissa.
Yeah, I'd imagine most people would bring Etheryn along expecting a reaction and it's pretty jarring when there is none. Even a one-off scene of Etheryn choosing not to interact with her would go a long way. My assumption is that either Savin hasn't given Fleep permission to write Etheryn at all for this content or Fleep just didn't want to for whatever reason.

For the threesome thing, taunting Alissa by fucking Etheryn in front of her as a punishment would make more sense imo.
"Shut the fuck up" has shown up in a bunch of Fleeps works at this point. It's uttered a lot with the de-cocked demon couple as well. It's always stuck out to me as maybe being a bit too crass. But that's just a me thing.
I've noticed this as well. I wouldn't say it's too crass per se, but other writers rarely go for harsh curse words so it sticks out like a sore thumb.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Be me:
-Starts new game as an Orc Warrior Barbarian.
-Alchemy up some Wyld Wine to get a massive white horsecock as my "mark of the wyld" (again fuck you Savin for making horse anus a starting mark but forever denying Elves starters from having a horsecock as their mark)
-Uses Alchemy to go from Orc to Wyld Elf race-wise
-Overdose on Blue Eggs and Titan Tea
-Boris the Manly Elf has come to Savarra
1729437358200.jpeg

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
Uhhh, wouldn't it just be easier to just pick a wyld mark you don't mind and simply TF the cock? The only difference would be +1 WP instead of +1 TGH. In both cases you're headcanoning what your wyldmark is anyways.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Uhhh, wouldn't it just be easier to just pick a wyld mark you don't mind and simply TF the cock? The only difference would be +1 WP instead of +1 TGH. In both cases you're headcanoning what your wyldmark is anyways.
Not if you wanna start as a Warrior with +3 to toughness

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Still don't have a solution for multi-pack bundles.
damn I still remember when they accidently left in the map files and we were pretty much able to reverse a version of the source from it. Well atleast they are probably still exposing a lot of the functionality via global functions.

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
Be me:
-Starts new game as an Orc Warrior Barbarian.
-Alchemy up some Wyld Wine to get a massive white horsecock as my "mark of the wyld" (again fuck you Savin for making horse anus a starting mark but forever denying Elves starters from having a horsecock as their mark)
-Uses Alchemy to go from Orc to Wyld Elf race-wise
-Overdose on Blue Eggs and Titan Tea
-Boris the Manly Elf has come to Savarra
View attachment 4150601
-start game
-open save editor

Reactions: Ssato243

Alexandeufdkddk

Aug 15, 2020
Ok this is like the 5th time I've mentioned this but does anyone else feel like the ashlander is suboptimal after receiving clowdforger. It's super lame for the only sentient weapon in the game. On the other hand the clowdforger is supposed to be a forging hammer not a war hammer and also one used by dragons to make legendary weapons. It would be great if they gave the option to use it to reforge the ashlander into a better weapon. They could even give the option to turn it into different weapon types depending on the playstyle. I think it would be really cool and would make complete sense with the lore. What do you think about this?

2.80 star(s) 106 Votes