Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Also Bs new char looks promising,just through sheer size alone.Wonder how many updates it will take for her to be fully implemented?

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
How do I " claimed the fire summons from the temple"? I see no such option. Maybe I did it before, but if so, Hellhound ain't doing ****.
Also,
"game isn't a power fantasy"
But also
"Check my immortal near omnipotent NPC who can create entire realities on her whim lmao"

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
Wanna bet on if Bs new character will be a hit or a miss?

I say half hit.Medium to low quality BUT it will still be a hit through sheer size
Seems alright from my speed reading but man there's alotta fucking text, provides access to a oyakodon so I can't complain. Hellhound (now Karithea) remains peak however, was hoping the moira rework meant we'd get new content soon but never expected it for mayternity but it's completely appropriate.

However in the funniest oversight ever, despite being in the game for months they forgot to have the hoplite's picture display when interacting with her.

Fixed it for you. :HideThePain:
Are we really complaining that the genie character is more powerful than the MC?

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
"increased storage space" Well that was a fucking lie, she just gives you a perk that allows you to stack double the items.
I guess people that want twenty(gasp!) naptha instead of ten are happy.
I knew the wishes were going to be a disappointment mainly because of the limitation of the game engine and the need for storytelling. But even something as simple as increase storage space they fuck it up, adding a 2nd page of items or a scroll bar would have been better.
The rest of the wishes aren't good either, passive regen outside of fight, an encounter spell that is not that good, teleportation is just a go back home type of thing (why not use the map to move to an already discovered tile?), use a ring slot to gain 2 times what you would get from battle and a sex scene. And that's when the genie is nice to you.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
How do I " claimed the fire summons from the temple"? I see no such option. Maybe I did it before, but if so, Hellhound ain't doing ****.
Also,
"game isn't a power fantasy"
But also
"Check my immortal near omnipotent NPC who can create entire realities on her whim lmao"
the game is not a power fantasy for the player only.
the writer inserts though are full on power fantasy.

like, there is this paladin guy who is 7 feet tall. rippling with muscles. conceptually has a bigger dick than you no matter your size. is hotter and more attractive than you. everyone loves him. and could resolve the entire main plot in an hour, but simply does not care enough to bother.
I wish I was kidding.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
the game is not a power fantasy for the player only.
the writer inserts though are full on power fantasy.

like, there is this paladin guy who is 7 feet tall. rippling with muscles. conceptually has a bigger dick than you no matter your size. is hotter and more attractive than you. everyone loves him. and could resolve the entire main plot in an hour, but simply does not care enough to bother.
I wish I was kidding.
Who are you talking about? :unsure:

2.90 star(s) 102 Votes