3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Ecchi_Abyss

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Guys, please give me some advice. I want to release an update every 2 months, not every 1 month. This way I can make a little more content in the same time, and people will get a big update right away, not a lot of small ones. But is it right to do so, especially with regard to patrons?
If someone here has experience or knowledge, please share it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ребята, пожалуйста, дайте совет. Я хочу выпускать обновление раз в 2 месяца, а не раз в 1 месяц. Так я смогу делать чуть больше контента за это же время и при этом люди будут получать сразу большое обновление, а не много маленьких. Но правильно ли так делать, особенно по отношению к патронам?
Если у кого то здесь есть опыт или знания, пожалуйста, поделитесь ими.

Slavemerchant

Dec 24, 2019
Same here. It show the question after installing it. But cant run it. I downloaded the android version for all provided link

Last edited:
Reactions: Ecchi_Abyss

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
This game deserve more than 14$ patreon money :( It became pretty good with updates. I hope he will get more patreons.

Ekkse

Apr 22, 2020
Hi guys i download the android version, and the app dont open , say looking for resouces to download

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Hi guys i download the android version, and the app dont open , say looking for resouces to download
I confirm that, even with internal storage enabled the game crashes

airze

Feb 8, 2018
is this game dead? last update said 10-20th of june 0.7 would be released and was never was and now where in July....

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Good this game wasnt abandoned, i'm waiting for more
what do you mean there is still no update and .6 nor .7 have been released. even to patrons nor has the dev made a post of any sort since June 2 no I'm going to have to disagree with you it looks like its dead Jim stick a fork in it cose it be done if not the dav should have made some sort of post or update in over a month

Italiano1984

Jun 25, 2020
what do you mean there is still no update and .6 nor .7 have been released. even to patrons nor has the dev made a post of any sort since June 2 no I'm going to have to disagree with you it looks like its dead Jim stick a fork in it cose it be done if not the dav should have made some sort of post or update in over a month
I must disagree with you too, still no 'abandoned' tag,other games wasn't updated for months and noone makes a big halo on comments, good subject is waifu academy - this game wasn't updated in 10 months, dev finally make a update
If uploader dont add abandoned tag there's a Hope, even we must wait month or two, sometimes health or device issues makes devs stop working

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes