3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Ecchi_Abyss

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I have had that happen many times I save my money up buy about 10 woman charge's in one go then use them on the girls the trigger for unlocking the dock is to buy 2 or 3 but it seems that its really using 2 or 3 after buying them and then returning to her witch I didn't need to do because I had 10 already but getting all 3 girl to 3 I get the call
I still don't understand how you managed to buy so many charges if Succubus won't sell you more than 4 until you unlock the docks.

Reactions: Miss Kobayashi's

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
You go into the CorruptionRing-0.07-pc folder. -> renpy -> common, you open 00console with the editor, search for config.console, replace "False" with "True", save and close it. Then you start the game, load your save, press shift o, type in money = 99999. Enter. Done.

Reactions: hypnofan22

Ecchi_Abyss

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
In the Android version, a bug was found that interferes to the game walkthrough.
The fixed version can be downloaded here

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Hm. a small correction perhaps?
Once garbage is tossed in dumpster on the street it is no longer considered "private property"
cafe manager interaction at the beginning

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Hm. a small correction perhaps?
Once garbage is tossed in dumpster on the street it is no longer considered "private property"
cafe manager interaction at the beginning
I think that depends on the state or country you are in I know if you are in NY of the USA its considered private property until the trash truck takes it or you personally take it to a dump...

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
I think that depends on the state or country you are in I know if you are in NY of the USA its considered private property until the trash truck takes it or you personally take it to a dump...
Is trash considered private property?

Once you roll your bin to the curb or place your garbage bags on the sidewalk for pickup, you no longer have an expectation of privacy when it comes to your trash. In fact, it can even be searched by the police.

In , a case heard by the Supreme Court in 1988, the court ruled that the police could conduct a warrantless search of trash that had been left for collection outside the curtilage of the home

The , or lands immediately surrounding a home, according to distance, what a fence encloses, the nature of the land's use and if the space can be easily observed

Ecchi_Abyss

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Apparently some dunce forgot to add all the Victoria ch3 images
whenever i try to go to the market it sends me back to wy roome any one got a fix for this
I fixed the errors you wrote about.
The fixed version can be downloaded here
If you have any other problems, please tell me.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes