3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Italiano1984

Jun 25, 2020
At 30 may he added post, he asked what ppl wants small monthly updates or bigger in two months, no monthly update so he still working

airze

Feb 8, 2018
I must disagree with you too, still no 'abandoned' tag,other games wasn't updated for months and noone makes a big halo on comments, good subject is waifu academy - this game wasn't updated in 10 months, dev finally make a update
If uploader dont add abandoned tag there's a Hope, even we must wait month or two, sometimes health or device issues makes devs stop working
waifu academy um that was updated last month I belive and as far as hope there is some but then again many game seem to have "hope" but does that mean the dev is going to continue it ill answer that for you no it doesn't I read that post you linked and there more after it and as I said before he made a post saying .7 not .6 witch should logicly be the next update would be out the 10 - 20 of June and as of June 2 no further post have been made by them so even if it went from a monthly update to bimonthly the update should have drop but no update did now if he made a post or change the date of release I could maybe agree at lest a little bit but to just not say/post anything from 8-18 days before the release till a month after and not even change or remove said release date...

Italiano1984

Jun 25, 2020
waifu academy um that was updated last month I belive and as far as hope there is some but then again many game seem to have "hope" but does that mean the dev is going to continue it ill answer that for you no it doesn't I read that post you linked and there more after it and as I said before he made a post saying .7 not .6 witch should logicly be the next update would be out the 10 - 20 of June and as of June 2 no further post have been made by them so even if it went from a monthly update to bimonthly the update should have drop but no update did now if he made a post or change the date of release I could maybe agree at lest a little bit but to just not say/post anything from 8-18 days before the release till a month after and not even change or remove said release date...
Maybe he's sick or he really abandoned this game
I don't know

Ecchi_Abyss

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
not even change or remove said release date...
Maybe he's sick or he really abandoned this game
Hello, guys.
I appreciate that you care about the game.
Sorry for misunderstanding. In june I posted a question about game updates' frequency, but I didn't post my decision that the next update will be in about 2 month. But in my "About" box on Patreon I posted that the next update will be ready by about 10-20 juLy (unfortunately, there was a mistake, it was written as 'jule', so maybe that's why we couldn't understand each other).
This update will take a bit more time, but it will be this month.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Hello, guys.
I appreciate that you care about the game.
Sorry for misunderstanding. In june I posted a question about game updates' frequency, but I didn't post my decision that the next update will be in about 2 month. But in my "About" box on Patreon I posted that the next update will be ready by about 10-20 juLy (unfortunately, there was a mistake, it was written as 'jule', so maybe that's why we couldn't understand each other).
This update will take a bit more time, but it will be this month.
ah ok its good to see that it wasn't but with all thing going on many just drop the projects with no word and make excuses that its all do to cavid so I was a little disappointed that no word was give for over a month its said to see game so much patience die but sadly it happens too often so you'll have to forgive me for jumping the gun a little but still plz even if not here and on the patron just do a post saying something ever like 2 week or so that way we know the game is at still pushing flowered in some way and not been left on the curb like so so many other game

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Ecchi_Abyss
I'm asked to raise the corruption of the girls to level 2, that's what I did, but the following night I get killed by angels and GAME OVER. Why that?
Also, when leaving home, I get a call from someone asking to meet him at the usual place, but there is no new place on the map (home, succubus, Lilly, cafe).

Last edited:

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Ecchi_Abyss
I'm asked to raise the corruption of the girls to level 2, that's what I did, but the following night I get killed by angels and GAME OVER. Why that?
Also, when leaving home, I get a call from someone asking to meet him at the usual place, but there is no new place on the map (home, succubus, Lilly, cafe).
then you most likely need to restart you should have unlocked the docks with one of the quest from the succubus witch will allow you to work for one of the angels to lower your substation so you aren't killed

Reactions: Tomy75

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Look at the journal
ya the journal is useless there are 2 things in it that are a good starting point but nothing beyond that there is the fact the hole thing with meeting the succubus as well as the docks or even the store are not in the journal so I disagree a walkthrough might in fact be a huge help

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Yes. 0.07 to be exact
ya i played v0.07 wasnt any better with info on what needs to be done and hints only show after they are no longer needed like i get a hint to corrupt the Waman of the house but need money to do so but never get any clue that to get a job you need to talk to the mom.....

Ecchi_Abyss

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
ya i played v0.07 wasnt any better with info on what needs to be done and hints only show after they are no longer needed like i get a hint to corrupt the Waman of the house but need money to do so but never get any clue that to get a job you need to talk to the mom.....
I guess that it is not intuitive enough that the task text is a button which you can click to get more information.
Thank you, I will work on this issue

airze

Feb 8, 2018
I guess that it is not intuitive enough that the task text is a button which you can click to get more information.
Thank you, I will work on this issue
np the big issue I have is that it seems to lack real direction if you are told to go to x but then you have to stop playing for a bit you can easily lose what you need to do also there are things like getting a phone call to go to the docks but I had not unlocked them yet so it can be a curveball for someone on a first play through

Ecchi_Abyss

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
things like getting a phone call to go to the docks but I had not unlocked them yet
According to my data, this is not possible if you pass the game without editing the game files.
If you haven't edited anything, please tell me all the steps of your walkthrough.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
According to my data, this is not possible if you pass the game without editing the game files.
If you haven't edited anything, please tell me all the steps of your walkthrough.
I have had that happen many times I save my money up buy about 10 woman charge's in one go then use them on the girls the trigger for unlocking the dock is to buy 2 or 3 but it seems that its really using 2 or 3 after buying them and then returning to her witch I didn't need to do because I had 10 already but getting all 3 girl to 3 I get the call

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes