4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
The weird thing here is I can't read... there is as always has been an incest patch, is on OP
Sorry I am dumb! I confused the lewdpatch with the incest patch... of course it would not work... My bad!

FilthySloth

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Nogorof or Saithe... I'm totally confused what might be going down here...

Would you be so kind as to find Day1.rpy under ..../game/events open in Notepad or similar and copy out Lines 76 through 80?

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
sadly you have to share the girls with the other dude....so it isn´t my cake....no sharing with other guys....yes that´s selfish but isn´t it my kink!? good luck and with a tear in my eyes....bye bye

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
There is a text error when asking kiko to go shopping with the player as instead of saying mrs "player name" it says mrs. sloth. (this only happens once though, all the other ones are working fine and say the name correctly). Thats the only problem I saw with this version.

FilthySloth

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
There is a text error when asking kiko to go shopping with the player as instead of saying mrs "player name" it says mrs. sloth. (this only happens once though, all the other ones are working fine and say the name correctly). Thats the only problem I saw with this version.
Ooops... I'll hotfix this later!

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Is sharing with Danny unavoidable? No, the intention is that there will be two major branching points relating to Danny which will impact upon how he is integrated with the female characters moving forward. He may sadly always be something of a bit part character as a result however. To be clear one of these branches will be a full harem with you as sole male, but this isn't the only way this could play out.
uh this confuses me a bit.

If there is a full harem with MC as sole male path, then wouldn't that mean sharing with danny is avoidable? since on that path there isn't any sharing.

To my knowledge avoidable simply means there is a way to play without it, it being path specific doesn't matter afaik.

Reactions: str8up

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Does the stat check in the pool work? seem to be getting the base outcome regardless of stats.
I noticed something like that as well I realized that you should be at least 5 lines back before editing stats for it to work fine, and if you rollback to a line before you edited stats the changes will be reverted as well.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
uh this confuses me a bit.

If there is a full harem with MC as sole male path, then wouldn't that mean sharing with danny is avoidable? since on that path there isn't any sharing.

To my knowledge avoidable simply means there is a way to play without it, it being path specific doesn't matter afaik.
Morrigan has sex with the son at the start of the game.
IMHO the problem here is considering Morrigan part of the harem or a love interest.

As far as we know she is a succubus(?) and she is the agent of corruption.
IMHO at the end the harem will be only the family (with or without Danny). If I'm right; so far Danny haven't touched any of the girls of the harem.

The banner itself seems support my Hypotheses.

Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

FilthySloth

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
I noticed something like that as well I realized that you should be at least 5 lines back before editing stats for it to work fine, and if you rollback to a line before you edited stats the changes will be reverted as well.

I'll look into this... I used the statchecker extensively when working on the update and didn't notice this problem... and it should in theory work exactly the same everywhere.

The rollback thing is intentional... so that you can rollback to your original stats.

Definitely*, not defiantly. Proofread your game :)
This is a mental hang-up of mine... I did spell check it, but must have missed one... Day please!

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
I'll look into this... I used the statchecker extensively when working on the update and didn't notice this problem... and it should in theory work exactly the same everywhere.

The rollback thing is intentional... so that you can rollback to your original stats.

This is a mental hang-up of mine... I did spell check it, but must have missed one... Day please!
Oh no that isnt a problem I was saying, I was just pointing that out because that might be the problem the guy was having since incase he was editing stats most likely since he said "regardless of stats" I was just saying to make sure to do it far back enough. From my knowledge of renpy it should be working like this and nothing is broken.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Morrigan has sex with the son at the start of the game.
IMHO the problem here is considering Morrigan part of the harem or a love interest.

As far as we know she is a succubus(?) and she is the agent of corruption.
IMHO at the end the harem will be only the family (with or without Danny). If I'm right; so far Danny haven't touched any of the girls of the harem.

The banner itself seems support my Hypotheses.
Well with Danny wouldn't be a harem, that would be polygamy.

Standard form for actual harem would be any harem LI shown in game is only shown to do stuff with MC, before being proper LI. (doesn't mean they don't have a past, you just don't really show it in a harem route/game).

As for after being an LI... well that wouldn't be a harem in that case. would be polygamy, sharing, swinging etc. (context dependent)

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Image "lounge day1 dream1d" not found. It seems that a scene has skipped for me cuz of that?

EDIT: I did a fresh playthrough with ipatch and with walkthrough.

Mar 13, 2019
Hmmm... no idea why that should be... which day?
Day 5, Corr 2+ check with Margo

I had the stats since the previous scene, only tried editing after the Route 1 did not fire up.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes