4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

FilthySloth

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
To which I asked for clarification (see above, is quoted).

Since you have contradictory statements. "Sharing avoidable? no" is contradicted by "one of these branches will be a full harem with you as sole male "

You can't have sharing being not avoidable then also have a sole male harem route.... since the sole male harem route wouldn't have the sharing... thus making it avoidable. or if there is sharing then it isn't a harem route nor is it sole male...
It actually says is Sharing Unavoidable... you will have to forgive the double negative!

Reactions: Valex

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
It actually says is Sharing Unavoidable... you will have to forgive the double negative!
then you should probably fix it :|
Also if you are sharing then this game doesn't have a harem. it has polygamy, not the same thing.

So you would be wise to swap it out.

FilthySloth

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Whilst double negatives are considered crass... I'm afraid I really don't see it as that confusing.

The game contains both Harem and Sharing Routes... this is not contradictory.

Danny will always sleep with Morrigan prior to certain decision points... as discussed previously if you need for Morrigan to be untouched that boat sailed a long time ago!

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Thanks for your hard work with this gem of game.
just a thought, now that the walkthrough is incorporated into the game would it be possible for someone to remove the Walkthrough Mod from the OP to prevent people complaining unnecessarily?

Hheart

May 9, 2017
Is it just me or I cant find the loli content that is tagged? And I know last update it had some with the blonde. And dont know where to place the incest patch. Game keeps with the step-daddy thing all the time...

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Is it just me or I cant find the loli content that is tagged? And I know last update it had some with the blonde. And dont know where to place the incest patch. Game keeps with the step-daddy thing all the time...
You need the IC patch installed copy files into the game directory

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
FilthySloth excellent game loved it,artwork is gorgeous i do a question though what do the petplay and pregint stats represent and how will it affect the scenes.
please keep going with this gem:love::love::love::love::love:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

FilthySloth

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
FilthySloth excellent game loved it,artwork is gorgeous i do a question though what do the petplay and pregint stats represent and how will it affect the scenes.
please keep going with this gem:love::love::love::love::love:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
These stats as represented by the Walkthough Mode are more accurately named.

FilthySloth

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
I have removed the link to the Walkthrough Mod... it is causing confusion and a Walkthrough Mode is in the core game without patching.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
then you should probably fix it :|
Also if you are sharing then this game doesn't have a harem. it has polygamy, not the same thing.

So you would be wise to swap it out.
If you have looked at this game with save editor you may get a good idea what at least one of the major branch choices will entail, I will put it down below in spoiler for people who do not want to know. :p If correct assumption from me it will mean there will indeed be a full harem path and a path where you may share some with Danny in future. Considering the past, Morrigan is the agent of corruption and her entering through Danny is the devs choice. He could have chosen differently, but may have had his reasons.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
If you have looked at this game with save editor you may get a good idea what at least one of the major branch choices will entail, I will put it down below in spoiler for people who do not want to know. :p If correct assumption from me it will mean there will indeed be a full harem path and a path where you may share some with Danny in future. Considering the past, Morrigan is the agent of corruption and her entering through Danny is the devs choice. He could have chosen differently, but may have had his reasons.

FilthySloth

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Did you enable it in preferences?
It won't remember your choice from main menu if you load a save... you can change preferences at any point though. No idea what might happen with a save which was previously using Walkthough Mod though

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes