4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

Taffy84

Aug 2, 2018
is there a fix coming for the missing dream? also i maybe blind but i can't seem to get the in-game walkthrough

Mar 13, 2019
is there a fix coming for the missing dream? also i maybe blind but i can't seem to get the in-game walkthrough
There may be no fix, because it seems like nothing is broken. On a completely unrelated note, there seems to be a riddle, which I cant solve.
As for the walkthrough, go to the preferences while in game and enable it, its the first option.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
[If you feel like something is missing in your life have a look around and you may find what you are looking for!]

Yeah this riddle seems very Lewd :unsure: Maybe a patcher could help solve this!!

Reactions: lvlup, wep and T-E

vnpowa

Apr 14, 2018
Gods this game is too funny, has too many interesting routes and is too funny! Also is one of the rare games where I don't mind sharing (Danny's my boy after all), gonna end up with a massive orgy :ROFLMAO:

I can't wait for the next updates, thanks for making this game!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Gods this game is too funny, has too many interesting routes and is too funny! Also is one of the rare games where I don't mind sharing (Danny's my boy after all), gonna end up with a massive orgy :ROFLMAO:

I can't wait for the next updates, thanks for making this game!
Yeah agreed, though other dick scenes is not hot for me and I doubt I will want to share my other girls with him if have a choice and certainly do not need to see those scenes for me :p, at least Danny is no asshole and I have surprising little problems with fact he has some fun with Morrigan. The type of person you share with does make a difference at least to me and whether he is just a nice if horny guy or a sexual predator. Especially in a game like this.

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
marvelous, glorious update, it is my fav game thus far, just realized that it is missing some images when the MC is relaxing in the sofa... it says image not found or something.
i cant wait for next update, need to put my hands on that lady, i love the fat that she is curvy...so hot FFS !

RobRoy85

Apr 15, 2020
I love the update. I wasn't sure what to expect next to happen but I love it! I guess it's nice that you came up with a problem meant to be solved and therefore add some tension into the storyline without going full drama.

I think all in all you should keep it comedic tho, but as I read in the disclaimer, you'll try to.

You have created a gem in the Adult VN genre! The unique style compliments the light hearted yet intruiging storyline. I guess there will be some hotfixes soon, but all in all I'm more than satisfied with this update!

But where did all the Ruby Content went?

Last edited:

FilthySloth

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
marvelous, glorious update, it is my fav game thus far, just realized that it is missing some images when the MC is relaxing in the sofa... it says image not found or something.
i cant wait for next update, need to put my hands on that lady, i love the fat that she is curvy...so hot FFS !
Yup... this has been pointed out and will be fixed along with a few other bits and pieces soon.

King-sama

Oct 2, 2018
So, no more scene with Ruby i guess... It's terrible that all good games censor their creation.
Edit : My bad the patch is here for those who didn't see :

Last edited:
Reactions: Mystermask
4.70 star(s) 59 Votes