show mary day talking with fdissolve
m "So glad you could make it!"
show mary day normal with dissolve
p "Sorry [Mary.petname] life seems to have got the better of me today."
show mary day talking with dissolve

FilthySloth

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Image "lounge day1 dream1d" not found. It seems that a scene has skipped for me cuz of that?

EDIT: I did a fresh playthrough with ipatch and with walkthrough.
Nuts... sorry... I pulled that image into the wrong pack.

Reactions: Kulman

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
FilthySloth

I'm amazed at how good the graphics are in this game.

Reading some of your posts in the Programming, Development & Art forum I understand you are using a combination of some Daz sourced assets and Blender to create your art content.

Could I ask you to give me a run down of how you achieve that 3D but not photo realistic look in blender? I assume it's much more complicated than just using some specific shader...

FilthySloth

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
sorry but is this what you are looking for

show mary day talking with fdissolve
It is... you are missing lines... but I don't know why!

It should read...

Code:
    $ Mary.stat('petname', 'honey')
    $ Mary.stat('Petname', 'Honey')

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Did i Miss a scenes or ? just Bj in this game :rolleyes: Played with Walkthrough and game looks prety empty for it Size (2GB)

FilthySloth

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
FilthySloth

I'm amazed at how good the graphics are in this game.

Reading some of your posts in the Programming, Development & Art forum I understand you are using a combination of some Daz sourced assets and Blender to create your art content.

Could I ask you to give me a run down of how you achieve that 3D but not photo realistic look in blender? I assume it's much more complicated than just using some specific shader...
The semi-flat shading is just a shader, albeit a semi-complicated one based on a few different NPR techniques. I can throw a image of the shader set-up if you like.

There are number of additional outlining effects, (inverse-hull, bevel shading, freestyle etc.) to get the outlining looking right which I mix to get the look I want.

By far the most complex bit it getting the Daz assets into Blender in the way I want them... I use python scripts for this.

FilthySloth

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Did i Miss a scenes or ? just Bj in this game :rolleyes: Played with Walkthrough and game looks prety empty for it Size (2GB)
That doesn't sound right at all! Sounds like you have missed a chunk of content... what was the last event you get to (Morrigan?)

FilthySloth

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Sounds plausible.

Reminder please don't apply the old Walkthrough Mod... not only isn't it necessary, but it will break the game!

FilthySloth

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
I see there is a new Walkthrough Mod from Joker...

I haven't looked at it... however I would note that since there is a Walkthrough Functionality in the core game now, so unless it introduces something new I'm unware of, this shouldn't be necessary.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Well with Danny wouldn't be a harem, that would be polygamy.

Standard form for actual harem would be any harem LI shown in game is only shown to do stuff with MC, before being proper LI. (doesn't mean they don't have a past, you just don't really show it in a harem route/game).

As for after being an LI... well that wouldn't be a harem in that case. would be polygamy, sharing, swinging etc. (context dependent)
From what we've been told in game, there will be FOUR routes, two of which will not have any NTR, two of which WILL have NTR. It's not totally clear how the four routes will play out though.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i WAS interested in playing BUT seems no matter what i have to share my girls,etc...well im out im a greedy mother fucker hate to share so best of luck...after seeing others comments should that decision of "share" change to 100% avoidable then so will my decision (not that my opinion matters..this is YOUR game...you do as you please and others can choose to play it or not
im NOT kink shaming,etc..different strokes for different folks we all have our kinks)anyways best of luck to you

Reactions: HansDampf788

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Very interesting game and idea. Would be nice to have more explanation on the different stats in the context of routes.

Looking forward to the next update! Also might to be good to at least have a ko-fi or buy me a coffee so we can show some love to you and the game!:love:

Reactions: Piat

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
From what we've been told in game, there will be FOUR routes, two of which will not have any NTR, two of which WILL have NTR. It's not totally clear how the four routes will play out though.
So.... is the term harem being misused in place of polygamy then?

Like I am still confused. Should be pretty simple for the dev to clarify if there is an actual harem route to the game or not. Yet their clarification of it contradicts itself. (saying that you are forced to share with danny, but then also saying there is a harem route, like it is one or the other it can't be both cause they can't co-exist on the same route).

FilthySloth

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Very interesting game and idea. Would be nice to have more explanation on the different stats in the context of routes.

Looking forward to the next update! Also might to be good to at least have a ko-fi or buy me a coffee so we can show some love to you and the game!:love:
This is discussed a bit more on the discord... however to copy what I said there...

- By in large the choices don't 'matter' they will change how events play out both at the time of choosing and also for future events depending on what stats have been accumulated. But ultimately the story stays on the same path with the exception of two major branching points in the game (one future branch on each branch so 4 separate routes total). The first of these is on Day 7 btw.

I guess I never clarified... however your stats don't impact which major branch choices you have.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
uh this confuses me a bit.

If there is a full harem with MC as sole male path, then wouldn't that mean sharing with danny is avoidable? since on that path there isn't any sharing.

To my knowledge avoidable simply means there is a way to play without it, it being path specific doesn't matter afaik.
To which I asked for clarification (see above, is quoted).

Since you have contradictory statements. "Sharing avoidable? no" is contradicted by "one of these branches will be a full harem with you as sole male "

You can't have sharing being not avoidable then also have a sole male harem route.... since the sole male harem route wouldn't have the sharing... thus making it avoidable. or if there is sharing then it isn't a harem route nor is it sole male...

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes