4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If you have looked at this game with save editor you may get a good idea what at least one of the major branch choices will entail, I will put it down below in spoiler for people who do not want to know. :p If correct assumption from me it will mean there will indeed be a full harem path and a path where you may share some with Danny in future. Considering the past, Morrigan is the agent of corruption and her entering through Danny is the devs choice. He could have chosen differently, but may have had his reasons.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We are going to make a syllogism; applying the principles of Aristotle's logic:

First claim: The game has a harem path where the MC is the only male.

Second claim: Danny doesn't disappear from the game in any of the paths.

That implies that: Danny isn't a male in the harem path.

Now what Danny can be instead of a male is up to everyone's imagination until we really know.

Yeah agreed, though other dick scenes is not hot for me and I doubt I will want to share my other girls with him if have a choice and certainly do not need to see those scenes for me :p, at least Danny is no asshole and I have surprising little problems with fact he has some fun with Morrigan. The type of person you share with does make a difference at least to me and whether he is just a nice if horny guy or a sexual predator. Especially in a game like this.
Well, technically Danny is the one who shares Mordigan with you (or rather she's shared by herself, not that Danny really had a chance to decide, although he doesn't seem too upset about it). But otherwise in this case I think like you: sharing Morrigan with Danny doesn't seem so problematic, (as long as Danny only has sex with Morrigan, I won't have too much trouble). But it isn't that I intend to see their scenes

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
There should be a way to change the boy into a girl, with magic or something.

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
I just finished this masterpiece of a game and thought "Yep this is for sure Patreon worth! This is worth my money." Then I got to the end of game and FilthySloth said he will never take money. Well damn. Thank you for your amazing effort then my friend! Keep up this great work!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Swinging is optional ?
Unclear overall what second path with Danny may be, but Morrigan starts out as his girlfriend so not weird there is some action there and may be later in game depending which branch you decide the play. At least one branch will only have MC have action after that choice with women. (Will be in episode 7 if understood dev right).

Danny is at least not an asshole sexual predator though so way less negativity around him, it is more like the sharing with a good friend like in Sisterly lust.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes