4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Another great update, it's nice to see the walkthrough option in the game (if only they all had that), and also you seem to be able to adjust the points for everyone on the relationship screen (well other than for Danny)... it says it was a delayed one, but it actually feels like it's being developed at a good pace... oh and I like the little popup box on top that shows you when a scene has changed based on the stats.

I do really wish you could rename them though... every time I play it it takes me a while to get into who is who and things because their default ones don't click for me... I imagine this'd be easier to change now than down the line.

Also took me until the option to talk to the tall one about biological stuff to realise broodiness meant wanting to get knocked up, not in a bad mood, haha.

Anyhoo, keep it coming, this is one of the most promising new games kicking about.

Jakaljak

Feb 9, 2021
Where do I put the 'xRuby' files? I've got the other fixes in place but can't find the right place for it. I assumed 'events' but that didn't work.

kog

Jul 23, 2017
Another great update, it's nice to see the walkthrough option in the game (if only they all had that), and also you seem to be able to adjust the points for everyone on the relationship screen (well other than for Danny)... it says it was a delayed one, but it actually feels like it's being developed at a good pace... oh and I like the little popup box on top that shows you when a scene has changed based on the stats.

I do really wish you could rename them though... every time I play it it takes me a while to get into who is who and things because their default ones don't click for me... I imagine this'd be easier to change now than down the line.

Also took me until the option to talk to the tall one about biological stuff to realise broodiness meant wanting to get knocked up, not in a bad mood, haha.

Anyhoo, keep it coming, this is one of the most promising new games kicking about.
Maybe im blind, but where is the walkthrough option?

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Ohhh... That is what it means? English is not my first language so I think it was moody to.
English is MY first language mate, I still didn't realise until that post myself. Honestly had to google to word to double check. Its not really a common word used in general understanding...

Personally. Wouldn't mind a "What the Stats Mean" explination within the Status Menu. Like, what do they do in terms of future ideas of things.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Brood can have two meanings, hence the confusion.

Brood - having offspring, as in a hen with a brood of chickens

Brood - having a sulk or being in a bad mood

Reactions: Mpkstroff

Rech

Nov 2, 2016
Are we not allowed to talk about the content that was removed from the initial release?
Agree. R is the best girl and it's a real shame her content was removed. I really hope there will be some kind of restoration patch. It's still a good game right now, but... It lost a HUGE part of it's charm with 0.3

And I don't really understand the reason for it, there's no patreon nor itch.io, why holding yourself back in terms of content? Sad.

Reactions: phreadom

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
For Rubs contect check Lewd Patcher...

Note:
During SausageBreakfast scene, choice two ends with a route change for MargoCorrupt >=2 or <2.
She had 2 and yet Route 2 (<2) still activated, her running away screaming. Was this meant to be higher as adding 1pt to Corrupt making it 3 activated Route 1?

Jakaljak

Feb 9, 2021
Using the Ruby restore patch and it doesn't load the 'dream3' animation. It's just a black screen with text. Also it can't find 'lounge day1 dream5a', it just crashes into an error.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
At the end of Day 1, after the children go to bed and the MC sits down to watch more TV, I get a message in the top left corner that says "Image 'lounge day1 dream1d' not found". Game seems to continue just fine, it doesn't crash or throw any other sort of error message. Checking the \game\images\lounge folder there are 257 items, of which only 4 have the word "dream":
lounge day1 dream1.jpg
lounge day1 dream1a.jpg
lounge day1 dream1b.jpg
lounge day1 dream1c.jpg

I installed v0.03, along with the v0.03 Walkthrough Mod and the v0.03 Incest patch. Is there something else I'm missing? :unsure:

EDIT: Seems I'm missing the Ruby Restoration patch, would be really helpfull to have that linked in the OP so that everyone knows it's actually available! :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: ohhaiguize

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
I admit I am using the mod, but what does Pregint +1 mean? I think that's the only kink/hint I haven't just guessed. Is it pregnant/pregnancy? I don't see that in the game tags yet, though.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes