4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Are we not allowed to talk about the content that was removed from the initial release? I've searched this thread and I see no mention of it. Basically the MC sticks his dick in one of the girls' mouths while they're sleeping. Nothing that isn't happening still in the new releases, aside from the sleeping part. Apparently someone was offended by rape, so they removed it... but nobody seems to have noticed or cared enough to mention it?

I just thought it was odd. I went to play through the game on later releases and it was missing... went to look through the game files and it's totally gone. Thought maybe the dev was only temporarily removing it from the 0.1 and would add it back when it fit better into the story... (and still might?) but haven't seen it return yet.
Agree. R is the best girl and it's a real shame her content was removed. I really hope there will be some kind of restoration patch. It's still a good game right now, but... It lost a HUGE part of it's charm with 0.3

And I don't really understand the reason for it, there's no patreon nor itch.io, why holding yourself back in terms of content? Sad.
you need to install the lewdpatcher patch, not the incest patch, those scenes are out of the game for the content and if the dev uploads the game on f95 with that content he will get banned by Rule 7, if I'm not wrong

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
guess you didnt install the ruby restoration mod from lewdpatcher.com. Which is NOT in the OP. And doesnt seem to include the incest patch, so you need both. At least no need for WT mod, its in-game now, just OFF by default (so i ofc didnt even notice it at first)
I'm pretty sure I had this, but got the WT mod and the patch via Anonymous link.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Agree. R is the best girl and it's a real shame her content was removed. I really hope there will be some kind of restoration patch. It's still a good game right now, but... It lost a HUGE part of it's charm with 0.3

And I don't really understand the reason for it, there's no patreon nor itch.io, why holding yourself back in terms of content? Sad.
The content is available for those inclined, but I'd prefer everyone not talk about it rather than risk the mods locking this thread.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ohhaiguize

redplauge

Feb 20, 2018
So not sure what sub path im on but at the beginning of day 6. Just after Mary comes back. Not game breaking, but does interrupt the flow. Ignore will continue.
Also some times will get a point where when the npc's say your name it gives [p] instead of the char name. this usually seems to affects Katherine's dialogue as she usually uses the MC's first name.
Ren'py error should be in the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
Another brilliant update. Is this the only game to have so many reviews and 100% are 5 stars? Well deserved. Loving it.

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
Are we not allowed to talk about the content that was removed from the initial release? I've searched this thread and I see no mention of it. Basically the MC sticks his dick in one of the girls' mouths while they're sleeping. Nothing that isn't happening still in the new releases, aside from the sleeping part. Apparently someone was offended by rape, so they removed it... but nobody seems to have noticed or cared enough to mention it?

I just thought it was odd. I went to play through the game on later releases and it was missing... went to look through the game files and it's totally gone. Thought maybe the dev was only temporarily removing it from the 0.1 and would add it back when it fit better into the story... (and still might?) but haven't seen it return yet.
I think you are thinking of The Guardian, not this game.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Using the Ruby restore patch and it doesn't load the 'dream3' animation. It's just a black screen with text. Also it can't find 'lounge day1 dream5a', it just crashes into an error.
it doesn't have any of the webms that are called for. none, how is this restoration if it's missing the main parts?

pinkandbrown

Oct 27, 2019
This is a great little game as of v0.03. Love where it seems to be going. Like other posts, I'm a little unclear as to whether it's better (in terms of h-scenes and story) to go for Horny or Corrupted ...but that's definitely a First World Problem ;-)

Keep up the good work, would love to see this accelerate and pick up serious momentum.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Which is better a Happy Danny or a Corrupt Danny?
No one knows yet, but the points unlock certain options, so I guess if want to see most it is wise to spread them around a bit or keep them low for pregint and petplay if less interested in those.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I think you are thinking of The Guardian, not this game.
I just looked and you're correct. I know the scene now from looking at the latest release, but like I said, the dev (although I was thinking of the wrong game) removed the specific scene I was referring to after the 0.1 release.

Thanks a bunch!

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Horny and Playfulness seem to be the right choices in the being since Nudiness and Corruption seem to come out later. So far only Margo has scenes for Corruption and there very light for it to be something involving corruption. If your looking for scenes then Corruption and Nudiness is the way to go. I found that Corruption route was not really changing anything in the story, so I try to stay away from it and go for Playfulness.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes