4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - Named Saves Mod

Howdy.

Too many story branches or choice locations got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Attached mod allows named saves and adds a delete button as a bonus. You're welcome.

Install: Extract contents to "game" folder, overwrite as prompted. Do only these steps, nothing else is required.

CT SanchoMod1.png CT SanchoMod2.png

Credits: I took inspiration and completely ripped-off ideas/coding basics from many including: KoGa3, JokerLeader, Zoey Raven, Qleaf, OscarSix, and many others over my time at this site.

If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. My personal thanks (as always) to the devs, modders, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
The files are in the 'Ruby' Folder, I can see them, some of the restored files work and some don't. That's why I'm asking.
for some reason when i unrar'ed it, it didn't put the images in the right folder, once i redid that part it worked fine.

Reactions: Jakaljak

Socky34

Sep 14, 2018
I was looking through the images and how do you get to the scene with Ruby and MC on the coach and his cock is sticking down the leg of his shorts?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Then it's even worse. It means it's the dev's choice to make fast-paced sluts simulator under guise of corruption game. Of course there are people who likes this genre as well - but for true corruption connousiers it's hard to not feel some kind of disappointment. Again, I wouldn't even write anything here if I didn't like the game. I really like it's unique visual style - it's just that I feel scenario/writing is weaker than the art and this art is somewhat wasted on it. I wonder how it would be with plot more appropriate of corruption theme.
Have you ever thought those dream scenes might be about the corruption of the MC? Remember the main corruptor in this game is not our MC, it is Morrigan. Considering speed of corruption, well not every game needs to be a blue ball simulator coupled to a stairway to heaven simulator. Especially not with people around that have been married for years and a succubus around, it would make no sense if MC would dream of a handjob under the influence of a succubus, while he made four kids with his wife. :p

Despite popular memes in games on this site, most sexually active people do not take weeks or months to progress through a stairway to heaven but do so in one or two nights when are attracted sexually to each other or never become sexually active together. :p

Edit: Same if Mc would be extremely uncomfortable later to do anything with any of his daughters in game, whether they would be interested or not, he will not go around and finger them or massage their breasts or do an assjob either with them, let alone more. He would do nothing sexual at all with them in that case, which kind of beats the intention of an incest game.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: w00de and frozted

redplauge

Feb 20, 2018
I was looking through the images and how do you get to the scene with Ruby and MC on the coach and his cock is sticking down the leg of his shorts?
you need the patch first then on day 2 your watching tv there's a 3rd option to watch a boring economics show...

going to say that for the most part DA22 is correct Mor is the instigator of the corruption (remember the contract you sign where you create the char name?)
as we know little of the characters prior to the events of the game. heck we don't know if Mor has been influencing them prior to the start of the game or for how long. Tho Danny does state that shes a relatively new student, this does not mean that she could not have been influencing them prior. But there is one bit near the end of the current (0.03) there's a bit where Ruby mentions that she, at least, is also getting "strange" dreams.

Tho i will agree both male chars are both a bit of a tool. but... we do not know how much is the influence of Mor and how much is it that Mary being the one actually wearing the pants here.
All of that said, A; if Mor is corrupting all of them (with the potential exception of Mary being outside of her influence when she is at this new job) then all of them will be having sexual dreams, or even shared dreams.
and B; not every game has to be a year long grind of affection, love, depravity,and whatever else. Heck some people dont need more than a few hrs irl.
and C; all current fun times in this game are dream sequences out side of Danny and Mor

Last edited:

RobRoy85

Apr 15, 2020
Due to, I guess, legal reasons, FS seems not to advertise nor officially support the Ruby path.
But there are "unofficial" patches wich contain these paths.

FS will probably never admit anything nor support it officially. I'd do the same.

Aksayuk

Aug 17, 2019
The Ruby content are available on Lewdpatcher idk why they were removed but found the contents on lewdpatcher.

Bad_Memories_Sig.gif

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So I finally played the update. It was good, I am glad that we get an important choice this early, I am not interested in any content with Danny so it's good to be already on the path to avoid it.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So... removing all the content of one of the characters kind of begs the question... Is that character getting removed for good?
Up here in the upper right corner: LEWDPATCHER link. Grab and download the patch: everything restored.

HOW MANY TIMES MUST WE REPEAT IT?

---------

A note for the retarded: how many times must we repeat you that the game has an in-game walkthrough?

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
Then it's even worse. It means it's the dev's choice to make fast-paced sluts simulator under guise of corruption game. Of course there are people who likes this genre as well - but for true corruption connousiers it's hard to not feel some kind of disappointment. Again, I wouldn't even write anything here if I didn't like the game. I really like it's unique visual style - it's just that I feel scenario/writing is weaker than the art and this art is somewhat wasted on it. I wonder how it would be with plot more appropriate of corruption theme.
It may be hard for you to comprehend, but the dreams tie into the corruption, as they are being perpetrated on the family by Morrigan. She is clearly some kind of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or maybe something darker. This is one of the best games on the entire site, and has a well deserved 5 out of 5 rating by everyone who has rated it. The dev isn't even accepting payment, just doing it for the community. Your comments are absurdly ridiculous.

RobRoy85

Apr 15, 2020
The Ruby content are available on Lewdpatcher idk why they were removed but found the contents on lewdpatcher.
For legal reasons. Ruby is looking like a child and I know that the UK is pretty strict in some cases. I guess the dev just want's to avoid getting in trouble.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Up here in the upper right corner: LEWDPATCHER link. Grab and download the patch: everything restored.

HOW MANY TIMES MUST WE REPEAT IT?

---------

A note for the retarded: how many times must we repeat you that the game has an in-game walkthrough?
That is not so obvious if it's your first time playing the game, so unless that is posted in the op people will still ask about it in the future.

Reactions: RoughlySpecific

FilthySloth

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Corruption Time Named Saves Mod

-- Named Saves Mod --

Howdy.

Too many story branches or choice locations got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Attached mod allows named saves and adds a delete button as a bonus. You're welcome.

Install: Extract contents to "game" folder, overwrite as prompted. Do only these steps, nothing else is required.

Credits: I took inspiration and completely ripped-off ideas/coding basics from many including: KoGa3, JokerLeader, Zoey Raven, Qleaf, OscarSix, and many others over my time at this site. My personal thanks (as always) to the devs, modders, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.

View attachment 1189021 View attachment 1189022
I totally should have done this myself... I do not promise not to steal your idea :p

CorruptKing

Sep 12, 2020
I had some trouble with one of the Ruby scenes. It happened right after she spends the night cuddling with you and your shorts go missing.

It was an error message. I forgot to share that info here, but it happened while I was playing a couple days ago. Every other Ruby scene worked fine.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Finished it and it was fantastic. I guess I have a soft spot for games with father MCs, and I liked how lighthearted and cool the game is despite the occasional dark tone of the story.

Regarding LIs I especially liked Ruby and Margo, and also Morrigan but for nasty reasons xD (I find it hot MC wants to fuck his son's girlfriend, I hope the couple can stay together even if we go after her). I gave the free pass to the mother, I assume it means future mother-son action (but I'm ok with mostly everything). Definitely interested by the swinging content.
We don't know much about the story yet but I assume Morrigan is some sort of vampire or succubus and that it's changing the family in some way, uncovering their true desires or something.

Very excited to see the continuation.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes