Angstlord

Apr 9, 2019
I just seen this game and loved it! Keep going, you have a potential gem!
Just one thing, during the minigame u cant save or even access the menu, and its a little too large in my opinion.
The model is perfect, dont change anything on her!
The only weird thing, is that she could be all nude, and her brother doesnt interact with that, and men only keep grabbing, I suppose that is for being a new game.

Waiting for updates!!

Reactions: BoredBasmati

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
While I'm really not a fan of 3D models in a VN(ish) game. This ones seems to stand out a whole lot from all the other ones - will give it a try, looks fleshed out.
Fingers crossed pregnancy content is a planned mechanic. :oops:

Also, if the scenes aren't animated - will they be in the future by any chance?

Thanks! <3

Reactions: caspian90

BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
While I'm really not a fan of 3D models in a VN(ish) game. This ones seems to stand out a whole lot from all the other ones - will give it a try, looks fleshed out.
Fingers crossed pregnancy content is a planned mechanic. :oops:

Also, if the scenes aren't animated - will they be in the future by any chance?

Thanks! <3
Thank you for your interest! I wouldn't describe the game as fleshed out, haha. It's still really early in development.
Pregnancy is not planned; it may appear during the ending.
I may add animation if I ever get good enough at it and get the computer to render it in a reasonable time.

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
Thank you for your interest! I wouldn't describe the game as fleshed out, haha. It's still really early in development.
Pregnancy is not planned; it may appear during the ending.
I may add animation if I ever get good enough at it and get the computer to render it in a reasonable time.
By fleshed out, I mean it has more to offer than most VN games. There seems to be a mini-game(s) and stats, where alot of VNs just include you spamming the space bar over and over.

Not to mention unique character models.

That's cool, that implies multiple endings, sweet!

Cheers! <3

Reactions: BoredBasmati
4.10 star(s) 57 Votes