BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
Can't launch it on my Mac
Because of some packaging mistake on my end you can't just start the mac version, you need to do some manipulation to get it working.
• Right-click the app
• Click Show Package Contents
• Open the Contents folder
• Open the MacOS folder
• Open a new Finder window.
• Go to your Applications folder.
• Open the Utilities folder
• Open Terminal
• Type in (without the quotes) "chmod +x " (note the space after +x)
• Go to the first Finder window without hitting enter in Terminal
• Drag the file with the same name as the app (and without an extension), and drop it into the Terminal window.
• Click on the Terminal window and hit enter.
Then you should be able to start the application, sorry for the inconvenience.

Android version??
It will be done after the next update.

jed999

May 26, 2021
WTF do you do in the bar ?, the mechanics are horrible.
Wait, move, wait, move get beer Done and done.

The bar says "get beverage" you fill the tray and then..........Nothing, no one will take it .

Great game bro.....

Last edited:

BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
WTF do you do in the bar ?, the mechanics are horrible.
Wait, move, wait, move get beer Done and done.

The bar says "get beverage" you fill the tray and then..........Nothing, no one will take it .

Great game bro.....
You need to click on the customer's picture to find out what they want, and then serve them the right drink. Once you start interacting with them, things will start to make sense.

jed999

May 26, 2021
You need to click on the customer's picture to find out what they want, and then serve them the right drink. Once you start interacting with them, things will start to make sense.

Except it says "Sebastian is waiting or Talther is waiting" the bar says get beverage.

all I can do is move until the shift is over, got a -2 on the only time I actually finished the shift.
The game needs a complete overhaul it seems

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
Except it says "Sebastian is waiting or Talther is waiting" the bar says get beverage.

all I can do is move until the shift is over, got a -2 on the only time I actually finished the shift.
The game needs a complete overhaul it seems
True, the mini-game is clearly too complicated. There are rumors that it took some 6 year olds almost 2 minutes to grasp it.

Reactions: Oblivion57

jed999

May 26, 2021
True, the mini-game is clearly too complicated. There are rumors that it took some 6 year olds almost 2 minutes to grasp it.
2 minutes ?, wow, probably spread by the same folks who spread the rumor that 2 minutes is longer than you've spent with a biological female

Last edited:

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
2 minutes ?, wow, probably spread by the same folks who spread the rumor that 2 minutes is longer than you've spent with a biological female
This is not a rumor, this is a fact and the reason is that I am not a lesbian. But nice try, a bit primitive but nice.

Reactions: Oblivion57

pervin

Dec 4, 2020
Mini game works perfectly! Moralfag trolls like the garbage above appear when every incest/corruption game is in the making. Just ignore and play the game, it's really awesome! Can't wait for the next update!

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
DISCLAIMER: I'm NOT the dev.

Nonetheless, I think I figured out what the first couple points in each thing does.
The first skill 'Tip Windows Increase' increases the patience of each customer in terms of how long they will wait to be served before they stop tipping.
More points here means you can take longer to serve a customer and still get a tip.

The second skill 'Get Drink Action' increases the number of drinks you can load at once from 1->2->3.
Not sure of whether or not there is value beyond the second level since I don't think the tray can hold more than 3 drinks at once anyhow.

The third skill 'Number of Action' is the least clear of the bunch to me.
AFAIK, the effect of investing in this skill is that you can just do more stuff (generally speaking) before the timer ticks another 0:15 increment. Effectively, it seems to allow you to pack more action into any given day.

With that understanding, I personally went for my first skill point into Tip Windows Increase, then the next into Get Drink Action, then into Number of Action, again into Tip Windows Increase & Get Drink Action, and then any further points will probably be invested into Number of Action from that point on unless somehow you can actually put more than 3 drinks on the tray or patrons stop being willing to tip with only 2 points invested.

TLDR: I don't think the skill system is really far enough along to worry too much about what it does, but here's some info (from a random dude!) if you're curious.
thanks, I was unsure what Get Drink Action did, thought it maybe controlled the level of actions customers can do when you get them a drink.

I think "Number of Action" is like fatigue or fortitude, as you said, you're able to do more per 15 minutes in the shift, so it's essentially like you're more experienced and able to do more at once. Maybe experience is the best thing to call it.

I think the following would be a good text change to make it easier to understand.

Tip Window Increase > Customer Patience
Get Drink Action > Carry Drinks
Number of Actions > Experience or Fatigue.

That is granted we're right about what they are.

Also, I actually find the bar mini-game a tonne of fun, it's actually really enjoyable when you get a hang of it. Looking forward to seeing how this and the whole game evolves, some great potential here.

BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
I have problem. My screen was appear these write.
Ouch that look like a save corruption can you tell me what you did before it appear? You can also send me the crash_log.txt file at C:\Users\%UserProfile%\AppData\LocalLow\BoredBasmati\CorruptionTown\

thanks, I was unsure what Get Drink Action did, thought it maybe controlled the level of actions customers can do when you get them a drink.

I think "Number of Action" is like fatigue or fortitude, as you said, you're able to do more per 15 minutes in the shift, so it's essentially like you're more experienced and able to do more at once. Maybe experience is the best thing to call it.

I think the following would be a good text change to make it easier to understand.

Tip Window Increase > Customer Patience
Get Drink Action > Carry Drinks
Number of Actions > Experience or Fatigue.

That is granted we're right about what they are.

Also, I actually find the bar mini-game a tonne of fun, it's actually really enjoyable when you get a hang of it. Looking forward to seeing how this and the whole game evolves, some great potential here.
You're almost right the get drink actions is the same as number of actions only for the get beer or get wine action.
The names are very technical, I agree, and are clear only to me haha.

GhostKingo

May 3, 2020
Ouch that look like a save corruption can you tell me what you did before it appear? You can also send me the crash_log.txt file at C:\Users\%UserProfile%\AppData\LocalLow\BoredBasmati\CorruptionTown\

You're almost right the get drink actions is the same as number of actions only for the get beer or get wine action.
The names are very technical, I agree, and are clear only to me haha.
I didnt have any crash_log.txt. I don't remember what caused it.

DutchCub2023

Jul 31, 2023
So far this game looks really promising. I hope that the whole corruption part will be somewhat "reality paced" and not too rushed. It would be awesome for the mother to slowly descend into being forced/coerced to do things with her son just to survive etc.

Reactions: BoredBasmati

SleepDage

Nov 25, 2019
View attachment 2803752

Overview:
Forced to flee from their home, Agnes and Henry arrive in the grand city of Grimsburg, packed to the brim with ill-intentioned men. With the help of Otto, the innkeeper of the Limping Duck, they will have to claw their way in this hostile environment or succumb to it. Corruption Town is a pure corruption game with a slow progression, which happens through gameplay and scripted sequences.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-31
Release Date: 2023-07-27
Developer: BoredBasmati - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1d
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA
Linux:
PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA
Mac:
PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA

Patches: -

View attachment 2802944 View attachment 2802945 View attachment 2802946 View attachment 2802947 View attachment 2802948 View attachment 2802949
Can't wait for the next update! Sounds cool as hell, I hope in the future you add goblins

Reactions: BoredBasmati
4.10 star(s) 57 Votes