Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
DISCLAIMER: I'm NOT the dev.

Nonetheless, I think I figured out what the first couple points in each thing does.
The first skill 'Tip Windows Increase' increases the patience of each customer in terms of how long they will wait to be served before they stop tipping.
More points here means you can take longer to serve a customer and still get a tip.

The second skill 'Get Drink Action' increases the number of drinks you can load at once from 1->2->3.
Not sure of whether or not there is value beyond the second level since I don't think the tray can hold more than 3 drinks at once anyhow.

The third skill 'Number of Action' is the least clear of the bunch to me.
AFAIK, the effect of investing in this skill is that you can just do more stuff (generally speaking) before the timer ticks another 0:15 increment. Effectively, it seems to allow you to pack more action into any given day.

With that understanding, I personally went for my first skill point into Tip Windows Increase, then the next into Get Drink Action, then into Number of Action, again into Tip Windows Increase & Get Drink Action, and then any further points will probably be invested into Number of Action from that point on unless somehow you can actually put more than 3 drinks on the tray or patrons stop being willing to tip with only 2 points invested.

TLDR: I don't think the skill system is really far enough along to worry too much about what it does, but here's some info (from a random dude!) if you're curious.
Thanks friend, it happens that with the program to translate, it doesn't do it perfect and sometimes it does it wrong... Anyway, thanks :giggle:

Reactions: GarbageDiscrete

New-around-here

Feb 8, 2022
Hmm, strange...
Game's version is 0.1d, incest patch doesn't seem to work for me?..
I did put it next to the exe-file, but in game it's still step-brother, pupil, etc...

hieuluc5

Feb 4, 2018
I dunno if you guy has this problem, it's confused so much.
1. If you have save game from initial release, continue playing 0.1d version with it will not have problems.
2. But if you try to start the game from beginning in 0.1d version, "grope" scenes magically don't show up anymore. I try to delete save and replay but no luck. Yeah I can get better rank with it, but why?
3. You can't replay the "bar promotion" scene despite you clear it.
P/s : So what can I do? I downloaded the initial release from fake site, play it until the grope scene, save it and came back the 0.1d version. I played it multiple times anyway.

BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
I dunno if you guy has this problem, it's confused so much.
1. If you have save game from initial release, continue playing 0.1d version with it will not have problems.
2. But if you try to start the game from beginning in 0.1d version, "grope" scenes magically don't show up anymore. I try to delete save and replay but no luck. Yeah I can get better rank with it, but why?
3. You can't replay the "bar promotion" scene despite you clear it.
P/s : So what can I do? I downloaded the initial release from fake site, play it until the grope scene, save it and came back the 0.1d version. I played it multiple times anyway.
I just tried it and I managed to get groped, there are a lot of conditions to meet before this can happen. You need 50 desires (butt or tits), the client needs > 20 excitation, and when they roll their action, they need to get a 'lewd action'. Depending on the playthrough, it can take a while. If you want to quickly get the character groped, you can wait near a table with a client, and you should get back to your previous state fairly quickly. By 'Bar promotion' I guess you mean the small dialog when you get a E or S rank, it play once per save.

Last edited:
Reactions: hieuluc5

hieuluc5

Feb 4, 2018
I just tried it and I managed to get groped, there are a lot of conditions to meet before this can happen. You need 50 desires (butt or tits), the client needs > 20 excitation, and when they roll their action, they need to get a 'lewd action'. Depending on the playthrough, it can take a while. If you want to quickly get the character groped, you can wait near a table with a client, and you should get back to your previous state fairly quickly. By 'Bar promotion' I guess you mean the small dialog when you get a E or S rank, it play once per save.
Oh, I need to replay it again I guess. I am just confused because in the initial version, the MC can get "grope" very soon (grope I mean the scene really show up, interfere when you working). Try new game with 0.1d, she lose everything on herself and no scene show up, so as you said that we can get that later, okay.
"Bar Promotion", I mean the last scene in Gallery, sr for my bad eng.
The gameplay is easier compare to first release is nice. If we can get more "grope" scene, more "variation" in the future, it could be awesome. I personally like these kind of scenes more than real sex happen. Many hope for this game, and plz don't be like Pizza Hot I guess.

Reactions: BoredBasmati

hieuluc5

Feb 4, 2018
I understand why it happen now. If you don't upgrade anything (windows increase, get drink action, number of action) in 0.1d and play like normal several days, things will not go as plan. The MC will get grope and no scene show up because desire barely reach 50 at first. Sometimes if you stay in the table with 2 guys, the MC will lose clothes "piece by piece" till naked too fast, just 4 or 5 "wait" turn after, it happens before the first "grope" scene show up. And yeah, after you reach 50 desired, everything looks like start over.

Ifitwastrue

Jul 18, 2023
View attachment 2803752

Overview:
Forced to flee from their home, Agnes and Henry arrive in the grand city of Grimsburg, packed to the brim with ill-intentioned men. With the help of Otto, the innkeeper of the Limping Duck, they will have to claw their way in this hostile environment or succumb to it. Corruption Town is a pure corruption game with a slow progression, which happens through gameplay and scripted sequences.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-31
Release Date: 2023-07-27
Developer: BoredBasmati - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1d
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA
Linux:
PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA
Mac:
PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA

Patches: -

View attachment 2802944 View attachment 2802945 View attachment 2802946 View attachment 2802947 View attachment 2802948 View attachment 2802949
Android!???

pervin

Dec 4, 2020
Would be awesome to see how, as her lust and corruption levels rise, she initiaties incest with her son trying to seduce him with lewd acts that often could, and should^^, be interrupted by the homeless guy and maybe others like city guards! Can't wait for the next update!

Sep 13, 2017
I really like the dynamic nature of this so far. Instead of "Day2 this happens, Day3 that happens", its entirely dependent on how you perform. (as it should be in a GAME, in my opinion.)

One small quirk, I would much rather keep playing as the maid at night, letting things happen.

Stifler's Mom

Aug 11, 2023
Hello, I have translated your game into russian. But squares appeared in the text.
ddasd.jpg
I connected external fonts, but the buttons began to break.
3213333.jpg
You can give me some advice. Or add a multilingual font.

BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
Hello, I have translated your game into russian. But squares appeared in the text.
View attachment 2843561
I connected external fonts, but the buttons began to break.
View attachment 2843566
You can give me some advice. Or add a multilingual font.
Wow, how did you do that? Did you modify IL by hand or recreated an unity project with decompiled source? I could try adding a fallback font that supports Russian characters.

4.10 star(s) 57 Votes