BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
No!:) Just through the BepInEx plugin

Mega
I had no idea such things existed. So, the problem with the square appearing is that I switch to another font when the mouse is hovering over a button. It switches back and forth between MusticaPro-SemiBold SDF and MusticaPro-SemiBold SDF Material - Glow. I will make sure that future versions have a fallback font that supports more glyphs in case some people are using tools like these to translate the game.

Reactions: Kalenazar

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
I had no idea such things existed. So, the problem with the square appearing is that I switch to another font when the mouse is hovering over a button. It switches back and forth between MusticaPro-SemiBold SDF and MusticaPro-SemiBold SDF Material - Glow. I will make sure that future versions have a fallback font that supports more glyphs in case some people are using tools like these to translate the game.
For my part to translate I used "XUnity-AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher-5.2.0"...
Generally it works well, but sometimes when the dialogues are in a text balloon, it goes outside of it and it doesn't even know some colloquial nomenclatures, so it ends up translating words literally and the meaning of the sentence is lost.
Surely you know the program, it is fairly or more well known.

Reactions: BoredBasmati

Vlad

Oct 9, 2016
That's probably not required. You need to set up the XUnity Autotranslator configuration better. This file should solve the problem with squares. Try it (move to BepInEx\config\ and unpack)

lkshow

Sep 28, 2022
She needs more lingerie and stocking heels

Reactions: buktccbfc71

genteis

Aug 8, 2021
Unless I misunderstood but if the patron poll underwear winner is going to be the default (base level) underwear now, then I am slighly worried about similar future polls. Slow corruption or just corruption games in general have 2 fun categories of corruption. One is the behaviour and acts performed and the second is the clothing. If the clothing/underwear will be so revealing already during base level or low level, then the latter corruption levels feel less satisfying.

BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
Unless I misunderstood but if the patron poll underwear winner is going to be the default (base level) underwear now, then I am slighly worried about similar future polls. Slow corruption or just corruption games in general have 2 fun categories of corruption. One is the behaviour and acts performed and the second is the clothing. If the clothing/underwear will be so revealing already during base level or low level, then the latter corruption levels feel less satisfying.
Future poll will be more focused on which content is made first. To be fair, most core corruption evolution will go through behavioral change, as changing the outfit regularly would involve creating a lot of illustrative variation for every generic interaction that can happen. Outfits will still change during certain interactions or different jobs, of course.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
From mom you need to make a beautifully dressed woman. And not too accessible yet..in terms of sex.keep the intrigue if you want to succeed. Easily accessible sex is now in abundance and is already of little interest to the public. Intrigue is needed in sex. "advice"...... ;)

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
what gives the popularity of the tavern and what does it depend on?? :unsure:

Last edited:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Every 3 points of popularity increase the number of potential clients by 1. You can gain popularity depending on your rank at the end of a shift. If 100% of the clients left happy (Rank S), you gain 3 points; at 80%(Rank A), you gain 2 points;...
THANKS FOR THE ANSWER. INTERESTING GAME AND SEXY MOTHER CHARACTER. (y) :love: ;)

pervin

Dec 4, 2020
Future poll will be more focused on which content is made first. To be fair, most core corruption evolution will go through behavioral change, as changing the outfit regularly would involve creating a lot of illustrative variation for every generic interaction that can happen. Outfits will still change during certain interactions or different jobs, of course.
I like the flow of the game so far! Grinding points seems to work smooth and I think talents should play a major part in the mother character development. It's good to work to make corruption happen but IT SHOULDN'T TAKE TOO LONG TO UNLOCK HER LEWDNESS and her stats should't drop once reached. As her corruption points accumulate new options should gradually be made available, like incest with her son and open prostitution. Raising her stats should also unlock new locations and events. I also think there should be some punishment/coercition events as she could get caught doing this and that, events that could eventually lead to more corruption and branching paths. Did I mentioned the homeless dude?:)) Also her son must play a more important role and incest should also raise her stats!

4.10 star(s) 57 Votes