theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
Here's a developer who reacts to gameplay suggestions and implements them, and this really quickly. The bar minigame is now so much more relaxed it takes the already good game to a new level. Thank you Dev.

Reactions: BoredBasmati

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Would be nice if there was a camera angle that showed penetration and her sleeping face at the same time during the sleep sex, currently you have to pick one or the other.

lkshow

Sep 28, 2022
I've set up a poll for 10$+ contributor to decide which underwear Agnes is going to wear for the rest of the game:
Number 2, mature and sexy,It is recommended to change the color, black purple is good

• Angry
Reactions: LordFrz

lkshow

Sep 28, 2022
Unless macOS is fundamentally different from the other OS, if the patch is in the same folder as the file executed, it should work :unsure:. Can you tell me what the procedure is to make the game run on Mac? I'm sorry, but I'm really going blind here.
It is recommended to change the color, black purple is good

• Angry
Reactions: LordFrz

pervin

Dec 4, 2020
Don't want to influence anyone but I will vote for number 3:) Any any underwear color will do, black is good, just don't make it purple:p

Reactions: Humalien

pervin

Dec 4, 2020
Dear developer I just want to thank you for the effort you are putting into this game that promises a lot! If it lives up to its promised potenial I think it will become the nr1 game not just for me but for everyone!
I just would like to know it the homeless guy will play a major role in future updates and if more locations will become available.
I also like to know if more dark events, ofc skippable for those to don't like this kind of stuff, will be implemented later. The game certainly has the potential to add a bit of ryona/guro bad ends.
That said good luck and looking forward to see the next update!

BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
Dear developer I just want to thank you for the effort you are putting into this game that promises a lot! If it lives up to its promised potenial I think it will become the nr1 game not just for me but for everyone!
I just would like to know it the homeless guy will play a major role in future updates and if more locations will become available.
I also like to know if more dark events, ofc skippable for those to don't like this kind of stuff, will be implemented later. The game certainly has the potential to add a bit of ryona/guro bad ends.
That said good luck and looking forward to see the next update!
Thanks for your interest! Indeed, the homeless dude will play a significant role in the rest of the game, and new locations will also become available.
I'm not comfortable with ryona/guro content, so none will be made for the game.

nomercy1592

Jul 17, 2018
First, I love this game. But I have some question. There are no kisses or serious scenes yet, right? Even after the script done.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Thanks for your interest! Indeed, the homeless dude will play a significant role in the rest of the game, and new locations will also become available.
I'm not comfortable with ryona/guro content, so none will be made for the game.
Hi BoredBasmati, just wanted to let you know that the upgrades with the patch and the latest v0.1d have allowed the Mac version to work seamlessly.

Thanks a lot. This is much appreciated. :coffee:

BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
First, I love this game. But I have some question. There are no kisses or serious scenes yet, right? Even after the script done.
There is only hardcore content during the night visit mini game, and I believe you can kiss if you turn her on her back. But this is a WIP and a glimpse of the project's future.

Reactions: nomercy1592

pervin

Dec 4, 2020
Thank you for your reply BoredBasmati, I think you are doing an awesome job! I am just hopping that homless guy will barge in and interrupt a lot of Agnes&son incest sessions and intimate moments:)

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
View attachment 2803752

Overview:
Forced to flee from their home, Agnes and Henry arrive in the grand city of Grimsburg, packed to the brim with ill-intentioned men. With the help of Otto, the innkeeper of the Limping Duck, they will have to claw their way in this hostile environment or succumb to it. Corruption Town is a pure corruption game with a slow progression, which happens through gameplay and scripted sequences.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-31
Release Date: 2023-07-27
Developer: BoredBasmati - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1d
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA
Linux:
PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA
Mac:
PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA

Patches: -

View attachment 2802944 View attachment 2802945 View attachment 2802946 View attachment 2802947 View attachment 2802948 View attachment 2802949
It's good, it would be nice to add more interactions in the market "point & click style", interactions at the bar, etc., I think you already have an idea what I mean...

The only bad thing is that it's Unity and I have to use an external program to translate haha... So I have a question, what is that about skill points? I didn't understand much, since there are three options, I would like to know what they are and how each one works... Anyway, good game.

GarbageDiscrete

Oct 3, 2021
...what is that about skill points? I didn't understand much, since there are three options, I would like to know what they are and how each one works...
DISCLAIMER: I'm NOT the dev.

Nonetheless, I think I figured out what the first couple points in each thing does.
The first skill 'Tip Windows Increase' increases the patience of each customer in terms of how long they will wait to be served before they stop tipping.
More points here means you can take longer to serve a customer and still get a tip.

The second skill 'Get Drink Action' increases the number of drinks you can load at once from 1->2->3.
Not sure of whether or not there is value beyond the second level since I don't think the tray can hold more than 3 drinks at once anyhow.

The third skill 'Number of Action' is the least clear of the bunch to me.
AFAIK, the effect of investing in this skill is that you can just do more stuff (generally speaking) before the timer ticks another 0:15 increment. Effectively, it seems to allow you to pack more action into any given day.

With that understanding, I personally went for my first skill point into Tip Windows Increase, then the next into Get Drink Action, then into Number of Action, again into Tip Windows Increase & Get Drink Action, and then any further points will probably be invested into Number of Action from that point on unless somehow you can actually put more than 3 drinks on the tray or patrons stop being willing to tip with only 2 points invested.

TLDR: I don't think the skill system is really far enough along to worry too much about what it does, but here's some info (from a random dude!) if you're curious.

4.10 star(s) 57 Votes