yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
So basically you don't wanna play the game the way the dev intended. Got it
Well , it's your loss bud since you are missing out in good games.
Did I say I won't play non-Ren'py VNs? No. For example, I've played the game in your signature. It's fine. Would it be better in Ren'py? 100%. It's not particularly obnoxious but there are things I would like to change about it. Also the save system is annoying. Not the worst, but I prefer Ren'py so I can try different options more quickly. If that game ever hit a snag I would drop it like a flaming turd cuz I value my time.

A game I would not play in this day and age is Big Brother. But I threw tons of hours at that flaming turd pickle cuz I didn't know any better when it came out. I have literally hundreds of games saved that I haven't played since so many people jumped in this space, why would I burn time on a brick wall? Another Unity game from the same time as BB is Man of the House. That game was well designed and still plays well by today's standards. Faerin's other games are good as well. However he's had bugs in active development that have hindered his games and I've simply not touched one of them in forever due to an issue I had with a bug. It's fully developed now and the bug has been fixed, but I'll get to it when I get to it.

The only point is that Ren'py saves time and makes it easier for you to fix things. People have already had an issue with a bug in this game and are complaining about the tavern game. If it were in Ren'py someone could have put out a bug fix before the dev even saw it as I've personally done numerous times or easily modded the tavern game, which is actually good for the dev as it would draw in more people who might nitpick about some aspect of their development style.

Not gonna belabor this too much more but again this is almost axiomatic, there's almost never a reason to make an indie VN in anything other than Ren'py.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Android planned but could take a while.

I'm just not into it. Could be eventually added in an ending, but now that I said never, I don't know, haha.
Awww, creampie sex without consequences is like a bland cake walk lol, need some spice and some swelling. :p

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
I liked the gameplay. bit too clicky on the bartender work but general gameplay look good. but its kinda weird that Agnes dont get botherd by the sexual acts and it like emotionless

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
I know that it’s a work in progress but I hope that there will be more options for the sleep sex scenes . It a little plain right now

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Excuse me, but, you have an incest patch tag, who are the participants in the incest? Where exactly do you put the Ipatch? You have answered others' questions after my last one and ignored mine. Why is that? I think i am asking a rather fair question.

dwemers

Dec 13, 2019
Wonderful game, very exciting and interesting. But I hope it has more options for exhibitionism. Excellent game.

Reactions: Evahot

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
There is a readme in the zip that says: to where the exe is. It works like this for me.
Thank you very much for responding, but, I have no idea what this means: "Drop into the game repository next to the executable". In the game folder there is no repository and there is no executable. Can you please translate it to what is in the game folder, please?

FANNYMAN231

Jun 25, 2017
Played it, it's good so far and there is potential for this game to be great. The core gameplay is solid, the barmaid mini-game, but the grind to level up is a bit much, it needs to be turned down a notch.

The dialogue is okay, nothing to write home about, but there some misspellings that need to be fixed. Scenes are okay, seeing that it's version 0.1 it's okay for there to not be alot.

I'm definitely waiting for next update.

verdana nick

Dec 21, 2022
incest patch server choked to death since last 3-4 hours every time I looked. any chance for getting a mirror on the same?

4.10 star(s) 57 Votes