Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
These corruption-style games are right up my alley. Can't say I've ever played a clicker management style game, but it was honestly refreshing to play instead of the standard hold-the-skip-button-for-boobs games.

BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
Is it possible to run it somehow on Android? Or maybe an official APK planned for the future?
Android planned but could take a while.

Hey, quick question, what's your beef with pregnancy? Why no pregnancy in a MILF/ Female protagonist/ Creampie game? lol. Has that got to do with the story-line or is it your personal thing? Also, is that never permanent?
I'm just not into it. Could be eventually added in an ending, but now that I said never, I don't know, haha.

• Sad
Reactions: Iluha

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
the game is very interesting and has a very hot girl, the only thing that I found bad about the game is the action options, for example the "ask" one it delays the gameplay a lot instead of this option it would be better to just click on the icon customer to interact and already know what he is going to order, apart from that, everything else is very good

XD7

Dec 9, 2019
can't believe it is too good awesome, its just gameplay is confusing. should i click on customer or table or land to move or travel. i can figure out the movable area. can you please highlight the area using circle so i can figure out click here to move or travel.

or know can think of some easier movement mechanism. example why we need to move anyway isn't it obvious if she ask for order or serve order then she will automatically move to that location so no need for move option it will simplify the gameplay.

plus his clild was sitting in home and i could not figure out i could talk with him so can you please add talk icon on person so i can know he can be interacted for talking.

animation and characters are too good.

please include ntr and incest as well. plus include love route to. i know i am demanding so sorry.
scat and rape can be planned content i mean it could be optional since it ntr. i guess

Boney69

Jun 8, 2022
Sorry for the inconvenience. I have no Mac, so I must trust the Unity build. You can send me the last_exception.txt file located in ~/Library/Application Support/BoredBasmati/CorruptionTown so I can take a look at what happened.
Same happened to me

lovehunt3r

Feb 27, 2021
View attachment 2803752

Overview:
Forced to flee from their home, Agnes and Henry arrive in the grand city of Grimsburg, packed to the brim with ill-intentioned men. With the help of Otto, the innkeeper of the Limping Duck, they will have to claw their way in this hostile environment or succumb to it. Corruption Town is a pure corruption game with a slow progression, which happens through gameplay and scripted sequences.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-27
Release Date: 2023-07-27
Developer: BoredBasmati - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA

Patches: -

View attachment 2802944 View attachment 2802945 View attachment 2802946 View attachment 2802947 View attachment 2802948 View attachment 2802949
mac version, please

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I really like what you have here but this game will live or die by the grind at the Inn. Having to manually move, ask, move again, grab drink, move, and serve is beyond tedious and I was already feeling annoyed before stopping.

Remember this is at the end of the day an adult game, we are here for adult content not food service minigame grinding. You can have a slow burn but that just means the experience has to be streamlined enough that the player is willing to sit through that slow burn.

Being able to click on a customer's face to move and get their order then clicking on the bar to load up on drinks (Grabbing more than one drink shouldn't count as an additional action) then clicking back on the customer to automatically serve their drink if you have on your tray makes things smoother and I am paying less attention to selecting my next action and more of the text being displayed on the left side of the screen.

I really want to see this game take off but what I see here are potentially crippling especially if someone is having to replay this game dozens of times over several versions.

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Renders are decent and all but the inn "gameplay" kills it for me.
Would be better if simplified down to just clicking on customers face > get info on what they want > move to bar > automatically put what customers wants onto tray > go to each customer > repeat.

Can also already tell that you'll need to do a lot of inning to reach certain stuff.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptionTown-0.1a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
I'm just not into it. Could be eventually added in an ending, but now that I said never, I don't know, haha.
People who decide to support you financially do so because they like what they see and what you're up to.
Drastic changes might get you a few happy pirates, but you might lose some of your supporters.
I think staying on your path and building on what you started might be a better way.

just a thought ...

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I have put the Ipatch in the data folder but I'm still getting the step-bro, step-sis thing, and the boy isn't related at all. Is there somewhere else to put the patch?
The renders are excellent and being a Unity game, I am very surprised that it is running very well on my computer. Thank you.

lkshow

Sep 28, 2022
I just uploaded a quick hotfix to hopefully fix the dialog issue some players encountered. If you find any bugs or graphical glitches, please tell me about them.
Thank you all for your suggestions, I'll take them into account.
Is this a medieval story? What was medieval women's underwear like, haha, were there stockings and high heels

BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
Is this a medieval story? What was medieval women's underwear like, haha, were there stockings and high heels
Yes, it's a medieval fantasy setting. Yeah stockings and high heels will come into play and for this one I don't care about anachronism :devilish:

Last edited:
Reactions: Evahot
4.10 star(s) 57 Votes