BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
View attachment 2803838 ...Tell. You can control the game with the mouse or keyboard PC ? :( ............. . Never played. :unsure:
The game is controlled with the mouse.

Is there an issue with the Mac version because it isn’t opening? :coffee:
Yeah, the Mac and Linux versions don't work; some files seem to not get properly packaged.
My bad for not testing.
I'm going to hide these links for the moment until I find some fix.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The game is controlled with the mouse.

Yeah, the Mac and Linux versions don't work; some files seem to not get properly packaged.
My bad for not testing.
I'm going to hide these links for the moment until I find some fix.
Thank you BoredBasmati for replying and sharing that information. It’s helpful even if I can’t play it as intended right now. :coffee:

Darkbreed

Dec 17, 2020
Great potential. Keep it up.
Just one recommendation. In future do not keep some kind of time limit after which the game will end(just like it is now.). Let PPL play it for however long they want. Game is very nice

Reactions: BulliThulli

eflnimela

Mar 29, 2017
I guess this game learned a lot from Karryn's Prison when making the barmaid mini-game, but there are something can be improved.
When you playing the mini-games in Karryn's Prison, everything is relaxing. Nobody will give you a rating based on your performance,customers don't get dissatisfied so fast, and the popularity of the inn will never reduce even if customers were pissed off. So you can enjoy the game and focus on the lewd content.
But when you playing the mini-game in this game, you always feel you are under pressure, hard to level up, and the reward is just a little. I think the mini-game should be made easier. It's not hard for me, but it is not fun enough.

Nov 17, 2021
Finally an H-RPG I'm looking forward to seeing more future updates on it, not because of her odd physique or shota (which I dislike) but because this is something new in a while

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
how to install incestpatch??? path. PC... :unsure: ( Drop into the game repository next to the executable. )o_O:cautious:I don't know how to do it.:cry:

Last edited:

lkshow

Sep 28, 2022
The gameplay is very good, much like the Karin Prison Tavern work, this is a promising game, it is recommended to make more costumes.

Loxyas

Jul 22, 2018
how to install incestpatch??? path. PC... :unsure: ( Drop into the game repository next to the executable. )o_O:cautious:I don't know how to do it.:cry:
So, this is your first time? ;) Don't worry, everyone has been like you once. I'm glad to be your mentor in this perilous endeavour.
I presume you have downloaded both the game and the patch. Once you unzip the game file it should end up in a file folder named CorruptionTownWin-0.1. If you open that folder you'll see an application called CorruptionTown.exe. That is what the author mentioned as main executable. Now unzip the incest patch, copy its content and paste it in the CorruptionTownWin-0.1 folder.
And you are done! If you had followed my guidance rightly, you should have a succesfully patched game!(y)
I hope this was helpfull.

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
I guess this game learned a lot from Karryn's Prison when making the barmaid mini-game, but there are something can be improved.
When you playing the mini-games in Karryn's Prison, everything is relaxing. Nobody will give you a rating based on your performance,customers don't get dissatisfied so fast, and the popularity of the inn will never reduce even if customers were pissed off. So you can enjoy the game and focus on the lewd content.
But when you playing the mini-game in this game, you always feel you are under pressure, hard to level up, and the reward is just a little. I think the mini-game should be made easier. It's not hard for me, but it is not fun enough.
I half agree with your comment. I don't think it's too hard, and in theory I like the rating aspect. You do well, the inn does well, you get more tips. However, I do believe that the time element of the game doesn't allow one to enjoy the lewd content. You can either be good at the mini-game and almost fully ignore the lewd part (I didn't even have time to read the achievements) either you can enjoy the lewd part, in which case you are bad at the mini-game.

As a suggestion to the developer, if you are reading this. Make the led aspects of the mini-game give you bonus points with the customers, just like your step-bro tells you. What I mean is, even if you are late with taking the order or with the beverage, if you give him a good look, let him grope or whatever, the customer is satisfied and gives you a tip. This would allow for two types of game-play: either you want to be efficient and ignore the lewd part, or you are slow and enjoy the lewd part and this way you actually have to do more if you want to keep the customers satisfied.
I would also make the progression a little bit slower once it gets a few versions. While I enjoy that you can led her get naked in just a few days, it could be a little bit longer. Especially since it doesn't really bring her any benefits.
In the end, make the game you enjoy, but I really like the idea and its potential.

Reactions: ttt_

BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
I just uploaded a quick hotfix to hopefully fix the dialog issue some players encountered. If you find any bugs or graphical glitches, please tell me about them.
Thank you all for your suggestions, I'll take them into account.

Last edited:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
So, this is your first time? ;) Don't worry, everyone has been like you once. I'm glad to be your mentor in this perilous endeavour.
I presume you have downloaded both the game and the patch. Once you unzip the game file it should end up in a file folder named CorruptionTownWin-0.1. If you open that folder you'll see an application called CorruptionTown.exe. That is what the author mentioned as main executable. Now unzip the incest patch, copy its content and paste it in the CorruptionTownWin-0.1 folder.
And you are done! If you had followed my guidance rightly, you should have a succesfully patched game!(y)
I hope this was helpfull.
THANK YOU. everything worked out. ;) :):love:

4.00 star(s) 55 Votes