genteis

Aug 8, 2021
Hope that he manages to stick to the slow corruption progression, as those tend to be the best corruption games.

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
Pretty barebone for now but has a nice foundation to make something really interesting. Good luck, I'll definitely check this one back.

HughNose

May 5, 2022
Thanks for the tip.

I’ll take a look. Hopefully it gets resolved going forward though.:coffee:
The Linux version crashes for me too. The game opens fine and loads the start-up screen. But when I hit the "START" button it crashes immediately and produces a memory dump (mono_crash.mem.76382.1.blob)

Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: JohnJG

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
The game opens up in 16:9 stretched aspect, on an ultrawide monitor. All buttons are hidden below the screen.

"Fixed it" by using the parameters " -screen-width 2560 -screen-height 1440" to force 16:9 resolution.

I hate Unity so much, it's the worst fucking engine for users to deal with.

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
I think that's because only one guy is making this game... More patience, please..
Waiting a decade= a lot of patience. I thought the progression was referring to the story itself (ie no lewd scenes for first 10 updates or similar blue ball simulator). Updates once a year = even worse, as those tend to get abandoned (sometimes due to the lone dev dying of old age) before completion. Personally I tend to get tired of doing the same project 5 hours daily for more than 5 years (as discovered from working on a chain mail suit with 400k+ rings, each one soldered closed, never again).

Reactions: Iluha
Dec 9, 2021
Downloaded and tried your game last night. It was enjoyable. I feel like the serving scenes/ gameplay makes it a bit rushed and you can't fully enjoy the dialog. Now I think some of that is my own doing believing that the timer is running and you need to complete as many runs as possilble, but without a tutorial to the serving and an explanation for the perks it takes a little trial and error to figure it out.

Otto would be a fool to not set up a gloryhole at his establishment.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The Linux version crashes for me too. The game opens fine and loads the start-up screen. But when I hit the "START" button it crashes immediately and produces a memory dump (mono_crash.mem.76382.1.blob)

Thanks for sharing!
It’s a new game so some bugs and issues are to be expected. Hopefully they’ll get fixed. :coffee:

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
Good start. You should put the groping images in the gallery as well. BoredBasmati

Edit: And give us a first person view for all the night scenes.

Avilio

May 29, 2017
Is it possible to run it somehow on Android? Or maybe an official APK planned for the future?

4.00 star(s) 55 Votes