TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Another thing that would make the game mechanics so much simpler would be to make it so you don't have to click on the table first to go to a customer, just clicking on the customer should be enough.

Arheme

Aug 23, 2021
I love this game, keep going this way dev, can't wait for the next update.
B.T.W when is it planned?

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Once you have done 15 shifts, which is approximately the number of shift where last update ended, you can trigger new events.
ah ok, I figured it was the 100 favours as there is nothing stating to do 15 shifts. does say in the progress bar to keep working at inn, might be an idea to add number of shifts there.

yuk69

Jul 26, 2019
Can you create the txt file apart, so there can be possible to translate the game. Can you create the next update.
The game itself is excellent, especially the scenes "analsex, bigass" perfect.

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
Main gameplay loop can get a little repetitive but the situation and scenes are v hot, and at least there's the debug menu there for when you get frustrated and just want something quick :p

Reactions: Pogo123

pervin

Dec 4, 2020
please don't add scat or pregnancy to this game, I keep seeing them being suggested and I'm out if they're added.
Ok so you're out, not many will care! They were suggested as optional btw. Don't try to ruin other people's fun with moral faggotry or your personal preferences. Also since you boast yourself as a game dev make your own game exactly as you like!

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
Ok so you're out, not many will care! They were suggested as optional btw. Don't try to ruin other people's fun with moral faggotry or your personal preferences. Also since you boast yourself as a game dev make your own game exactly as you like!
And who elected you to represent the people as a whole? Who decided that your personal preferences have to apply to everyone else?
You come with a 10-point plan on how to change the game and complain about people who don't want that. It seems like almost everyone here likes the game as is.Apart from parts of the minigame
So who are you that YOUR opinion is much more important?
Since you obviously have to decide what everyone wants, why don't you make your own game and become richer than God instead of trying to ruin other people's games.

Reactions: ads and Notretsam

pervin

Dec 4, 2020
And who elected you to represent the people as a whole? Who decided that your personal preferences have to apply to everyone else?
You come with a 10-point plan on how to change the game and complain about people who don't want that. It seems like almost everyone here likes the game as is.Apart from parts of the minigame
So who are you that YOUR opinion is much more important?
Since you obviously have to decide what everyone wants, why don't you make your own game and become richer than God instead of trying to ruin other people's games.
Typical morafag pretended outrage and poor use of psychology:) Usualy your rant is enough to deter game devs from including content when a little difference of oppinion arises about it, but this is no ordinary game and BoredBasmatti is no ordinary developer, so this time, much your dismay, there is a chance he would include optional borderline fetishes, in the game, mentioned by various users if he likes the ideas!

Last edited:

pervin

Dec 4, 2020
Guys, I won't include necrophilia, scat, vore or guro.
I don't feel comfortable portraying that kind of fetish.
That's perfectly ok with me! So apart from the ones you mentioned I guess anything goes! Can't wait to see what your are cooking for the next update! Keep up the great work!

Reactions: Kaori Emi
4.10 star(s) 57 Votes