theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
bla,bla,bla...Usualy your rant is enough to deter game devs from including content when a little difference of oppinion arises about it,....bla,bla,bla
You are absolutely right. It's a shame that developers are guided by the opinion of the vast majority who support them financially instead of immediately fulfilling the wishes of half a handful of pirates. Shame on these developers!
but this is no ordinary game and BoredBasmatti is no ordinary dev so this time,...bla,bla
You are actually so important that you didn't even bother to think about what the dev himself thinks. Or no, wait..YOU decide what everyone else wants, so the dev of a game that started quite well also has to adapt his views to yours.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
First time checking out this game and saw this and boys looks like im out.
No Necrophilia? Seriously? I was sitting here in front my pc and thinking about have hardcore sexual relationships with dead bodies... Unlucky... Looks like i have to find it somewhere else because that's what normal people do :KEK::KEK: In a serious note, Sad bout the Pregnancy thing tho.
1695234469315.png

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
when did she lose her panties ? I don't have anything like that going on.
OK, after a little while, one night after going to sleep someone snuck in and stripped her of her panties, the following day she had to go to the goblin (or whatever race he is) guy's shop and buy her panties back, but soon after when she was at work someone took her panties off, I sort of missed it when it happened because I was trying to keep up with drink orders and her getting groped every time she interacted with a customer, sometimes 3 times per customer at the same table. I'm not sure if they will appear again at the 'shop' for her to buy back as I haven't been to the store yet, but if not she has to work knickerless.

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
how can I get rid of the big red sign "KeyNotFoundException: The given key "dirtyfinger" was not present in the dictionary.
I tried to load a save before it appeared but it didn't help. It was and is still there

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
OK, after a little while, one night after going to sleep someone snuck in and stripped her of her panties, the following day she had to go to the goblin (or whatever race he is) guy's shop and buy her panties back, but soon after when she was at work someone took her panties off, I sort of missed it when it happened because I was trying to keep up with drink orders and her getting groped every time she interacted with a customer, sometimes 3 times per customer at the same table. I'm not sure if they will appear again at the 'shop' for her to buy back as I haven't been to the store yet, but if not she has to work knickerless.
Same here. However she won't work if she doesn't have her panties back. Can't buy them in the shop, so now I'm stuck.'Don't know what to do...

Edit:
Use the option Shop and for 100 gold you get your panties back.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Same here. However she won't work if she doesn't have her panties back. Can't buy them in the shop, so now I'm stuck.'Don't know what to do...

Edit:
Hmm, I was able to send her to work without her panties after they were taken of her whilst working.

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017

Edit:
Where is the option to go to the shop though? There's nothing here and I can't work.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
how can I get rid of the big red sign "KeyNotFoundException: The given key "dirtyfinger" was not present in the dictionary.
I tried to load a save before it appeared but it didn't help. It was and is still there
I saved my game, quit, started and loaded it again. In my case it was gone. Your mileage may vary :).

pervin

Dec 4, 2020
First time checking out this game and saw this and boys looks like im out.
No Necrophilia? Seriously? I was sitting here in front my pc and thinking about have hardcore sexual relationships with dead bodies... Unlucky... Looks like i have to find it somewhere else because that's what normal people do :KEK::KEK: In a serious note, Sad bout the Pregnancy thing tho.
View attachment 2944537
lmao at the unfunny text above, anyways he didn't say he will exclude pregnancy or include it.

BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
This is a really weird bug and I'll be really interested to see the crash_log.text file. You can find it here: C:\Users\%UserProfile%\AppData\LocalLow\BoredBasmati\CorruptionTown

Maybe your corruption was high enough? In my case she explicitly said she won't work without them :).
Hmm, I was able to send her to work without her panties after they were taken of her whilst working.
You can work without panties in the inn if you have at least 25 corruption or you don't have enough gold to buy back the panties from Gideon's shop.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I'm pretty sure I have done 15 shifts as I have the 100 favours completed, still got nothing.

4.10 star(s) 57 Votes