Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
hey everyone, anyone have any suggestions if this can be corrected, i could go back to a previous save, but annoyingly i hadnt saved for a while (i know, dont say it :) )

As you can see, it happened at the end of a shift in the pub. The screenshot with the longer red sentence happens when i load the save, the other screenshot was the original when the error occurred

2023-09-20 23_12_11-NVIDIA GeForce Overlay.png 2023-09-20 23_14_24-screenshot.png .

Thanks in advance

Agnes Fan

Jan 26, 2023
hey everyone, anyone have any suggestions if this can be corrected, i could go back to a previous save, but annoyingly i hadnt saved for a while (i know, dont say it :) )

As you can see, it happened at the end of a shift in the pub. The screenshot with the longer red sentence happens when i load the save, the other screenshot was the original when the error occurred

View attachment 2944988 View attachment 2944989 .

Thanks in advance
how to clean the table?

Agnes Fan

Jan 26, 2023
you will see at certain times the table will have what looks like a green puddle on the table and when you hover over the table it goes green and you see the clean option.
only seems to happen every so often for me
I understand, for me too.
and when she clears the table the scene goes to the butt harassment scene?

BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022

View attachment 2944988 View attachment 2944989 .

Thanks in advance
Please send me the crash_log.txt file that you can find in this folder: C:\Users\%UserProfile%\AppData\LocalLow\BoredBasmati\CorruptionTown .

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Please send me the crash_log.txt file that you can find in this folder: C:\Users\%UserProfile%\AppData\LocalLow\BoredBasmati\CorruptionTown.
Thanks for exporting to Linux too! It works. Only problem is that the used archive format had lost the executable bit, but that is solvable for users who know the command line. I had the other problem you just solved as well, and mad a note to find the crash_log.txt in Linux. The location is:

Code:
~/.config/unity3d/BoredBasmati/CorruptionTown/
The ~ is a shortcut for the home directory of the logged in user. An equivalent to C:\Users\%UserProfile% in Windows.

crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
Couldn't really find easy info on everything so i will leave a walkthrough/tips/info:

Corruption: night visits give plenty the rest is just let them abuse you at the inn. You can read the collection log to see what you need.
Progress: working on the afternoon at the inn and reaching 15 shifts plus some corruption. I believe 25 is for the max "rewards", work without panties.
Work at any hour because i just know that you need to work in the afternoon for Gideon at 15 shifts.

Reactions: JSquibward

demahka

Sep 3, 2017
Please send me the crash_log.txt file that you can find in this folder: C:\Users\%UserProfile%\AppData\LocalLow\BoredBasmati\CorruptionTown .
you created a very nice game.
i have some errors too but its a little different, i will attach crash log, hope it can help.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
The exact conditions are: more than 15 shifts; this is the afternoon; the advertising event is done
What I believe was happening is I was just staying in the inn. When I left the inn in the afternoon and returned home, then went back, new events instantly triggered.

4.10 star(s) 57 Votes