theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
The patch is not updated, I don't know why it's taking so long
I suspect if a possible bug occurs for 1 or 2 people but everything works perfectly for more than 100 others, that possible bug probably doesn't have the highest priority.
The nasty bug with the red error message appeared for me. I deleted the entire contents of the game folder except for the i-patch and then unpacked the game again. It runs perfectly with the old patch.

edit says: the folder in c/user/bla/bla/bla

jurierm

May 7, 2017
I suspect if a possible bug occurs for 1 or 2 people but everything works perfectly for more than 100 others, that possible bug probably doesn't have the highest priority.
The nasty bug with the red error message appeared for me. I deleted the entire contents of the game folder except for the i-patch and then unpacked the game again. It runs perfectly with the old patch.
To what extent were you able to play because these patches, on many occasions, when deleting the original content, do not exactly allow you to advance to the new content, apart from the fact that if you unzipped the folder again you would surely overwrite the patch

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020

edit says: the folder in c/user/bla/bla/bla
" I deleted the entire contents of the game " ....tell me the path to the folder :unsure:what exactly should I delete?

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
" I deleted the entire contents of the game " ....tell me the path to the folder :unsure:what exactly should I delete?
In the patch zip there is a readme with the path where the patch belongs. Simply delete everything in this folder or everything except the patch or the entire folder or the entire basmati folder. If you unpack the game zip again everything will be created again. If you deleted the patch, simply paste it back there. If you left it, it's still there. Although all the saved games are gone, there isn't that much content yet, so it's not a tragedy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
In the patch zip there is a readme with the path where the patch belongs. Simply delete everything in this folder or everything except the patch or the entire folder or the entire basmati folder. If you unpack the game zip again everything will be created again. If you deleted the patch, simply paste it back there. If you left it, it's still there. Although all the saved games are gone, there isn't that much content yet, so it's not a tragedy.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH. :love: ;)(y)

zektamor

Nov 1, 2017
can someone help me? progression remains at 72%
Uninstall the incest patch from your LocalLow/BoredBasmati. Patch is outdated thus causing a bug where you can't progress further.After doing that just work at the inn one more time.

Agnes Fan

Jan 26, 2023
You can gain popularity depending on your rank at the end of a shift. If 100% of the clients left happy (Rank S), you gain 3 points; at 80%(Rank A), you gain 2 points;...
Mr Bored, do you think about improving the action of cleaning the table?
I only saw the scene twice and it went by very quickly because another harassment scene was playing along with it,

jurierm

May 7, 2017
Uninstall the incest patch from your LocalLow/BoredBasmati. Patch is outdated thus causing a bug where you can't progress further.After doing that just work at the inn one more time.
It's funny to me because the developer seems to be completely ignoring these types of comments.

Shutloud

Nov 9, 2017
Well, u don't need an incest patch yet in this game to be honest. You should know what is that boy to you and the rest it's about awaitress doing her best at work.

dwemers

Dec 13, 2019
I played with and without the patch, and I never had this issue. I was never able to reproduce the error, so I can't say with 100% certainty that it's not because of the patch, even though, from a code perspective, it doesn't make any sense. Once I have a proper solution, I'll inform you all about it.

Other people used it, and it seems to work fine.

Yes, this is not the intended behavior.
Thanks for the answer. So, it's buggy for me when I use it, the images disappear when the groping scenes appear

4.10 star(s) 57 Votes