Shutloud

Nov 9, 2017
Im stuck here, no matter how many shift i do, Gideon doesn't appear and i can't continue. Any tip?

BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
Im stuck here, no matter how many shift i do, Gideon doesn't appear and i can't continue. Any tip?
Have you done the advertising event? If yes please send me a screen in the inn with the debug display (shift+alt+d), otherwise talk to Otto to start the event and you should be good to go.

Shutloud

Nov 9, 2017
Have you done the advertising event? If yes please send me a screen in the inn with the debug display (shift+alt+d), otherwise talk to Otto to start the event and you should be good to go.
Sorrry double post.

I just removed incest patch and now appear new event. So that was the problem, I think...

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
This game was too damn good, really enjoyed everything :BootyTime:
Adding slaps and sounds would just make it even better.
Anyway, good luck to dev, looking forward to future updates.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Incest game patch glitch ????????????? :confused: :unsure: :( :cry:The patch is working?????? :unsure:

wiglaf2000

Jan 15, 2019
Would it be possible to have a counter for the 100x events in the mission tab? Also I dunno if it was already asked, but do we need to restart the game for every update so that the galleries stay unlocked?

Agnes Fan

Jan 26, 2023
hey everyone, anyone have any suggestions if this can be corrected, i could go back to a previous save, but annoyingly i hadnt saved for a while (i know, dont say it :) )

As you can see, it happened at the end of a shift in the pub. The screenshot with the longer red sentence happens when i load the save, the other screenshot was the original when the error occurred

View attachment 2944988 View attachment 2944989 .

Thanks in advance
This scene goes by very quickly

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I played this game when it was first release and now this update, i like this game, it's a pretty good start, but i did run into a few problems while playing.

I got to level 73 while working in the bar before i deleted my save, plan on starting over but here is a few things that i ran into.

While working in the bar, if you server a drink or clean a table for the last move, making the timer hit 0 while doing one of the 2 actions, that last scene will get stuck on the screen and you can't do anything, pretty much had to save a lot or just not do anything and hit the wait button for the last move.

While cleaning a table, that scene will flash kind of quick sometimes, and sometimes it will stop on that scene so you will be able to see it.

for the corruption journal, i was able to get 41/43 completed, the 2 that never got completed was operation commando and the one where you had to get your anus fingered 100 times.

I have tried everything to get operation commando completed, nothing, i even bought the panties back from the shop a good amount of time to have them taking again, so i can work at the bar the next day without them on, no luck.

I do like what wiglaf2000 said, a counter would be a nice feature on the ones where you have to get 100 on to complete it, but not needed in a way, since they are easy to complete by just working at the bar.

I will be looking forward to the next update, good game, even with the few problems that is has right now and that's understandable since it's still in early stage.

Last edited:

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
I liked the addition of fingers in the pussy and/or in the ass, quite spicy and hot... And the gnome already started with shady things haha
To be honest, I think it's better to throw a "heavy" update so there's a lot more, mind you, I don't want to say it's bad, but instead of the next one go for "0.3b", go for "0.5b" so not It is that there is a boom and it ends, that it lasts.
PS: I can already imagine what the "club" is about haha

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
I love this game, but I think my only complaint is the stuff with the housemate/son.

He's way too corrupt to start off with, I wish there were more background scenes for him, like men talking about what they'd do to the MC, or him chatting with other boys.

More stuff about his slow corruption than just the MC.

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
I love this game, but I think my only complaint is the stuff with the housemate/son.

He's way too corrupt to start off with, I wish there were more background scenes for him, like men talking about what they'd do to the MC, or him chatting with other boys.

More stuff about his slow corruption than just the MC.
Yup, thats my only point, So far. Way to fast for a Slowburn corruption game.

Also a Option, where he can protect her in some way and getting or maybe demanding a reward for it. Would be cool.

Or maybe a Option. Where you can Play Him on Daytime while she works.
And getting in contact With the corruption.

Edit:
Example given, Prank her with other People (At Work, Home, many options.) and maybe evolve a desire for her.

Editedit:
Btw has anyone the Android Version?

Last edited:

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
SVSC:
BoredBasmati - Corruption Town Ver.0.2c Win/Android

Patch 0.2c
SaveLoadMenu Button highlight fix.
Client should not ask for flash panties if panties are already visible.
Text already read appear now in yellow (can be switched off in the config menu)
Changed the appearance of the interaction button in the bar mini-game
Click or tap show back the UI if it's hidden

Agnes Fan

Jan 26, 2023
SVSC:
BoredBasmati - Corruption Town Ver.0.2c Win/Android

Patch 0.2c
SaveLoadMenu Button highlight fix.
Client should not ask for flash panties if panties are already visible.
Text already read appear now in yellow (can be switched off in the config menu)
Changed the appearance of the interaction button in the bar mini-game
Click or tap show back the UI if it's hidden
When will the developer update here?

jurierm

May 7, 2017
3 days and the incest patch is still not updated... people to whom you say that the patch gives an error and does not trigger an event, it is not like that the patch is simply for the previous version therefore when you install it, it stays where it was in the previous one

4.10 star(s) 57 Votes