scsi

Well-Known Dismemberer
Uploader
Jun 30, 2018
Is there any point to proceed after "this is the end of scripted storyline" message?
I dropped after that but now, in OP screenshots I see something I didn't encounter in the game.

Last edited:

BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
Is there any point to proceed after "this is the end of scripted storyline" message?
I dropped after that but now, in OP screenshots I see something I didn't encoubter in the game.
There is a few things to discover in the bar or during the night visit. You can track your progress with the corruption journal.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
1696444166532.png what does it mean? ..... :unsure: ....... THE GAME HAS A LOT OF UNCLEAR TERMS, ESPECIALLY FOR THOSE WHO KNOW ENGLISH POORLY..:confused: The online translator is not correct.:cry:

VonSpiegel

Dec 6, 2018
I often get a message saying something like "The given key 12 was not present in the dictionary" in red letters on top of the screen. It only goes away if I close the game and open up again.

anonymous_user_1

Oct 2, 2023
BoredBasmati , hands down one of the best corruption games to come out in a while. I understand the game is in early stages but it quite enjoyable. The corruption with henry is quite sudden where too many choices are given at night too soon. The barmaid scenes are well balanced, although the mini game can be tiring sometimes.

Reactions: BoredBasmati

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
BoredBasmati , hands down one of the best corruption games to come out in a while. I understand the game is in early stages but it quite enjoyable. The corruption with henry is quite sudden where too many choices are given at night too soon. The barmaid scenes are well balanced, although the mini game can be tiring sometimes.
that night scene with Henry is essentially there to test the different sex positions out, therefore fine-tuning them for future scenes. Also, I presume it's there to give players a sex scene in the early days of developing.

it be part of the story eventually but right now it doesn't fit with the story.

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
So never got this properly answered from the previous version - wondering if it's still an issue or a bug that's been fixed. I loose panties at work, which won't allow me to work again. Everyone just says to buy them at the shop or from gideon but there is no shop or option to buy them anywhere so I pretty much get locked out of the game.

EDIT: Sorry I just read above and apparently it was a bug from the previous version that is now fixed.

SECOND EDIT: Still not fixed for me. There's no shop in my game - is it hidden anywhere? If she looses her panties before a fixed event are you permanently locked out of working? Would like some clarification please.

Last edited:

BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
So never got this properly answered from the previous version - wondering if it's still an issue or a bug that's been fixed. I loose panties at work, which won't allow me to work again. Everyone just says to buy them at the shop or from gideon but there is no shop or option to buy them anywhere so I pretty much get locked out of the game.

EDIT: Sorry I just read above and apparently it was a bug from the previous version that is now fixed.

SECOND EDIT: Still not fixed for me. There's no shop in my game - is it hidden anywhere? If she looses her panties before a fixed event are you permanently locked out of working? Would like some clarification please.
To my knowledge, the bug has been fixed and was never reported since version 0.2d. However, if you load a saved game where the softlock has already occurred, you may run into trouble. If you don't have the panties equipped and Gideon's shop is not unlocked (you can access it from the market once you have completed the Gideon Introduction event), you will need to use the debug mode. To activate it, either enable it in the config menu or use the shortcut Shift+Alt+D. Enter the house and click the "{DEBUG} PutPanties" button. You should be good to go.

4.10 star(s) 57 Votes