The_Sovereign

Jan 27, 2018
Great game so far, bar mini game remind me the one of Karryn's Prison.
Loving the corruption progression and looking for real sexual interaction.

The only thing I would love to be added is more sluttier wardrobe with some stockings, high heels,... and a bigger variety of bar clients faces.

Keep going with the good work and looking for what's planned for future content !

Last edited:

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
So any sex scenes in this game i dont like to start early development games mostly bc of the lack if content

pervin

Dec 4, 2020
Can't wait to see some Henry and Agnes lewd action but it will also be awesome to see the homeless dude popping up from time to time catching and interrupting them:)

Reactions: doku99

Hansvoralb

Sep 10, 2020
The exact conditions are: more than 15 shifts; this is the afternoon; the advertising event is done

Ok I understand what happened. I fixed the bug, thanks for the report.
How can I decide not to wear panties? I mean for "Risky Business" and "Operation Commando" etc

BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
How can I decide not to wear panties? I mean for "Risky Business" and "Operation Commando" etc
You can't decide to not wear the panties (Agnes is not corrupted enough yet ;)), to achieve these goals you need to lose your panties during a barmaid shift. There is a chance that you won't get them back at the end. If Agnes is corrupted enough, you can now start your shift without panties and complete the corruption goal.

Reactions: Hansvoralb

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
Obv the patrons voted for the kid, personally would have been fine without that character existing at all since I am not... well you know what. But on the bright side, hopefully with new corruption system the story is more well rounded.
I like that part, it just needs more work and the progress with Henry should be slowed down, it all happens way too fast now in my opinion. I like that part and it fits into the game because with corruption (which the game is about) is always more impactful when theres contrast with something pure, so a pure relationship is really good. Just my opinion!

pervin

Dec 4, 2020
Nothing pure should exist in this game! The Henry corruption must happen because the mother (yes!) becomes a slut more and more and this arouses her incestuos feelings and leads to the sexual contact with Henry who is also horny and eager to enter his mother's holes! This will make Agnes an even bigger slut. That's the right way to go! Of course the homeless dude can pop in and break their intimate moments from time to time^^
Hail to all the patrons who voted Henry! Great minds think alike!
On another note I like this game so much I actually drink a beer and sometimes a glass of wine when I play it:)

Last edited:
Reactions: scsi

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
Nothing pure should exist in this game! The Henry corruption must happen because the mother (yes!) becomes a slut more and more and this arouses her incestuos feelings and leads to the sexual contact with Henry who is also horny and eager to enter his mother's holes! This will make Agnes an even bigger slut. That's the right way to go! Of course the homeless dude can pop in and break their intimate moments from time to time^^
Hail to all the patrons who voted Henry! Great minds think alike!
On another note I like this game so much I actually drink a beer and sometimes a glass of wine when I play it:)
Yes! But the corruption is a lot more impactfull if there is long buildup from pure to not so pure ;)

pervin

Dec 4, 2020
Yes! But the corruption is a lot more impactfull if there is long buildup from pure to not so pure ;)
Yeah, of course that's true, but the pace things are going is just fine, BB was careful to implement choices you can make so the corruption happens slower or faster. They already begin pure, more of it will break the atmosphere!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 57 Votes