gameon12509

Jun 28, 2023
Is there any difference between the public release and patreon release ?..... I mean xtra scenes or something?

pervin

Dec 4, 2020
Is there any difference between the public release and patreon release ?..... I mean xtra scenes or something?
Not that I know of, there is a HD graphics update patch you can buy if you belong to that graphics above all group but apart from that the public release will be exactly the same. More it's a stable release as the previous patreon releases had bugs. For me the 0.3 is fine just the way it is and you will also get it in little more than a day. Be patient, you will have a lot do soon;)

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
Not what I expected. This update turns the game around 180 degrees. It started with a woman as MC, a woman who could make decisions, it started as an FMC corruption game. Now a customer asks: can I kiss you, answer: no. Next scene someone kisses her whether she wants to or not.
Customer offers her a drink, answer: no. Next scene she's hanging on the bottle.
A customer gropes her, she forbids it. Next table she has fingers in all holes. Wtf?? Why does the game suddenly switch from corruption to rape now? Why is the woman who started the game with fixed goals and a solid character a mindless sex toy after just two updates?
But the best thing: the supporters vote for more Henry content. Here you go, now you can wander through the town as little Mmc and watch people. I think THAT wasn't what people had in mind when they voted. Nice move. :ROFLMAO:
Btw rape and male protagonist should be added as tags.

BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
Not what I expected. This update turns the game around 180 degrees. It started with a woman as MC, a woman who could make decisions, it started as an FMC corruption game. Now a customer asks: can I kiss you, answer: no. Next scene someone kisses her whether she wants to or not.
Customer offers her a drink, answer: no. Next scene she's hanging on the bottle.
A customer gropes her, she forbids it. Next table she has fingers in all holes. Wtf?? Why does the game suddenly switch from corruption to rape now? Why is the woman who started the game with fixed goals and a solid character a mindless sex toy after just two updates?
But the best thing: the supporters vote for more Henry content. Here you go, now you can wander through the town as little Mmc and watch people. I think THAT wasn't what people had in mind when they voted. Nice move. :ROFLMAO:
Btw rape and male protagonist should be added as tags.
You control mc reaction to interactions via your desire gauge, if you don't want to drink, lower your mouth desire, don't want to get fingered lower your pussy desire, the reaction of the character is implicitly determined by the state of her desire value.
I'll work on making sure it's clear which interaction is enable by which value on the desire gauge.

Reactions: Lochiabar

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
Cock desire was too low for the new sleep events. Is there a way to trigger them again?

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Played through everything in 3.c, fucking neato. Game continues to move in all the right directions IMO. Was pleasantly surprised by the bar defeat scene, although couldn't help but feel it was slightly empty without any music or sounds but sometimes that just be how it do though.

Also, am I the only one whose eyes seem to like defocus during the bar game? Are my eyes just fucked?

Keep it up Bossman.

Last edited:
Reactions: rom ross

hieuluc5

Feb 4, 2018
Just finished this update, I think there are many positives:
_Barmaid minigame is so much better, it's grindy but after you unlock all the skill tree, things become easier. At that point you just need to click on the table and "automatic refill" everytime.
_You can change different character, and there is a scene of another lady. And I think this lady need another mini game, too. May be the bar's boss can hire her after an incident. And you can add more lady, the bar can be bigger, more service with two girls or more can happen. But that's story in the future.

Compare the game at 0.1 version with the latest is a big difference. But the problem will be how can the dev make this game better from now. The Minigame reach the point when you can just need add more services, add more outfits, more character, more "defeat scenes", I mean just need scale it more because to me it's complete now.
In the end, I think you can make this game like 3 hours gameplay, with variety. Keep this update pace and maybe you can finish this in 2025, I guess.

P/s: the only bug happened to me: when she naked, go around, and the panties just show up from nowhere like she did not lose it.

Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
I'm getting frustrated with this version. Nothing I do raises popularity it only goes down. Is there a secret to getting higher popularity?

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I'm torn on this update, I do like the new skill tree and carrying more than two trays is great. the new way to deliver drinks by clicking the table is great as well. However, the bar game seems constant and difficult to keep up with all the drink requests, suspect that is the point as the more she drinks, the more drunk and tired, and then she collapses. The bar job does fly by faster and less tedious now.

I like the Henry route, and finally, we got a new female character which is good. I very much hate that the night scene with Henry has been taken out, an option to have it there or not would've been better than removing it all together. However, if I really want to see that night scene, I can just keep and play an old version of this game. No big deal, unlike the way "some" acted with the scene in there in the first place.

I can't get bath scenes unlocked for some reason, the peeping Henry and I think after the market guys talk about Agnes in that way, he would peep on her at the bar.

Also, I am not sure if this is meant but after the last two cold night scenes, it states Agnes' cock desire is below 50 which it is always going to be as you reset the points each morning. It's a bit annoying having that text as it makes you think you're missing something. If you use the console to unlock all scenes, you are missing an extra part of they scenes.

finally, I got the market scene with the new women being assaulted but it's not unlocked in the gallery.

Last edited:

BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
I'm getting frustrated with this version. Nothing I do raises popularity it only goes down. Is there a secret to getting higher popularity?
Make sure you serve client on time, use the skill tree and you should have no problem.
I'm torn on this update, I do like the new skill tree and carrying more than two trays is great. the new way to deliver drinks by clicking the table is great as well. However, the bar game seems constant and difficult to keep up with all the drink requests, suspect that is the point as the more she drinks, the more drunk and tired, and then she collapses. The bar job does fly by faster and less tedious now.

I like the Henry route, and finally, we got a new female character which is good. I very much hate that the night scene with Henry has been taken out, an option to have it there or not would've been better than removing it all together. However, if I really want to see that night scene, I can just keep and play an old version of this game. No big deal, unlike the way "some" acted with the scene in there in the first place.

I can't get bath scenes unlocked for some reason, the peeping Henry and I think after the market guys talk about Agnes in that way, he would peep on her at the bar.

Also, I am not sure if this is meant but after the last two cold night scenes, it states Agnes' cock desire is below 50 which it is always going to be as you reset the points each morning. It's a bit annoying having that text as it makes you think you're missing something. If you use the console to unlock all scenes, you are missing an extra part of they scenes.

finally, I got the market scene with the new women being assaulted but it's not unlocked in the gallery.
Night Visit is still accessible after the third cold night scene.

Reactions: Notretsam

somedud3

Sep 11, 2022
game's dev is really really milking this or is one of the slowest devs out there along with the french one

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes