Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
I don't get it, clearly the henry night scene was the developer test running the sex scene rigs for feedback. why don't people get this?
What you're saying doesn't really contradict what the other guy said though, it can have both been a test and now feel more naturally fitting with the game.

Reactions: nodice20

pervin

Dec 4, 2020
What you're saying doesn't really contradict what the other guy said though, it can have both been a test and now feel more naturally fitting with the game.
Don't bother to reply to this guy, he doesn't get it that this game will become sleazier and sleazier and we are about to bask in Agnes and Herry's lewd incestuos sex.

BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
Im trying to finish the journal, is there a way to trigger the blowjob? Is it in the game currently? Im on v.3
Blowjob are triggered from the drunk defeat scene, to access it you need Agnes to get drunk, she accept drink from clients if mouth desire > 50.
During the drunk defeat scene blowjob can be triggered if cock desire > 70 and mouth desire > 70.

pocky00

Feb 2, 2023
Here's the change log for 0.3

General
  • New events for Henry
  • You can now take control of Henry
  • You can ignore Henry's content; his events will not trigger and his progression will not be counted in the different indicators.
  • Remake of the cold night scene
  • Progression hints should be more helpful
  • New corruption goal
  • Corruption goals that require multiple occurrences of the same event now have a progress bar
  • You can now check progression per character in the corruption journal
  • Statistics page in the corruption journal
Barmaid mini-game
  • New barmaid progression system: Skill Tree
  • Kiss Interaction
  • Lick Finger Interaction
  • Control desire action now available
  • Agnes can now get drunk
  • Interactive scene if Agnes gets too drunk
  • Interactions that have already been seen are now skipped or replaced by a cut-in
  • Move to a table by clicking on the clients present there
  • Switched some event triggers to be bound with the inn's popularity
  • You can see how much popularity is needed before the next event in the inn shift recap menu
Misc
  • You can now open the save folder from the config menu

Jonthedongslinger

Feb 1, 2018
Blowjob are triggered from the drunk defeat scene, to access it you need Agnes to get drunk, she accept drink from clients if mouth desire > 50.
During the drunk defeat scene blowjob can be triggered if cock desire > 70 and mouth desire > 70.
I guess I'm stuck on max cock desire of being 70, is there a specific event that triggers that allows it to go higher?

BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
I guess I'm stuck on max cock desire of being 70, is there a specific event that triggers that allows it to go higher?
It's superior or equal so you should be fine, otherwise you get the max to go higher by completing "Youthful curiosity" (reach 50 cock desire) but I guess you already did.

Reactions: Bullgano10

pocky00

Feb 2, 2023
I played the new 0.3 version, it's a good update to the game especially the bar mini-game, I hope it will be expanded on even more with more fun options once corruption gets higher. The 0.3 does not change the game from being very empty on content and not many things to do though. There's a lot of potential, looking forward to seeing the updates.

Reactions: nodice20

pervin

Dec 4, 2020
I played the new 0.3 version, it's a good update to the game especially the bar mini-game, I hope it will be expanded on even more with more fun options once corruption gets higher. The 0.3 does not change the game from being very empty on content and not many things to do though. There's a lot of potential, looking forward to seeing the updates.
You are only half-right, from your comment I deduct you ignored the Henry events completely. I had also just finished the 0.3 content and I must say it's a balanced and well designed update and it adds a lot more content than I expected from such a short development time. Still I agree, there is a lot more than can be done and let's not all forget this is an Agnes and Henry story so Henry should play at least a small part in all the future updates as well. I was completely sure this update would let me down but it didn't. Keep up the awesome work BB!

4.10 star(s) 57 Votes