NoahV12

Jun 15, 2023
BoredBasmati I am very happy to write that the Mac version is working without any problem. I have a question though, I've tried placing the the patch is various places but it's not altering the relationship.

Can you say where it supposed to go on the Mac version? Thanks. :coffee:
Can you tell me how it worked ? coz it isn't working for me not even opening the app

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Can you tell me how it worked ? coz it isn't working for me not even opening the app
You may need to open the app in the Mac Permissions Fixer first. https://f95zone.to/threads/permission-fixer-for-mac-and-linux.24233/

Make sure that you put the Patch in the com.BoredBasmati.CorruptionTown folder [Save folder] which is in Mac SSD/HDD > Users > User name > Library > Application Support > com.BoredBasmati.CorruptionTown

After this you should be good to go. :coffee:

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
Gonna come back in a few months for this game it has no content enough to be enjoyable

P.S You tired of grinding??Just enable Debug menu you can change gold,desire,make the drunk defeat appear quicker,add skill points

Reactions: tldrake

Mcdewbie

Apr 21, 2021
Games a janky mess and the mini game sometimes doesn't show the floor plan of the bar so you can't even see the patrons/tables your supposed to serve. Other times the game encounters a error that pukes a msg all over the screen and you can't get rid of it. I played this game for 35 mins and encountered 6 glitches/bugs/freezes that required me to end the game process through the task manager because it locked up. I ended up checking out the gallery scenes using the debug mode and they were nice renders but the animations were weak or non existent. The game has promise but as it stands it's about the glitchiest work in progress game I've ever tried here on f95zone. And yeah it's no where near the grind of FotM. There can be only one FotM. This is the way.

Jun 12, 2023
The shapes that make the page black. And it just shows the conversation. Does this have a solution? Or should we wait for the next update?

BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
The shapes that make the page black. And it just shows the conversation. Does this have a solution? Or should we wait for the next update?
That's the first time I've heard of that bug. Please provide a screenshot so that I can understand what's happening and fix it.

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
What a great foundation for a game. Considering it's early days, I will be watching progress with great interest.

4.10 star(s) 57 Votes