tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Oh okay, so it's basically a bug fix update, gotcha.. and if you've played the game do you think you could help answer my other later questions in the previous comment??
Only Henry gets to have sex with Agnes. You're missing the best part of the game if you skip that.

In fact it seems like he is the "true" protagonist.

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
Why 0.3 version again even though we got it last month?? :unsure:

Also could someone kindly tell me if there are actual sex scenes with the adult men so far as of version 0.3 ?? Story progression says 100% complete but I have not gotten any H-scene so far? What do I have to do to unlock them? I kept doing job at bar regularly but nothing happens. (I skipped the shota route entirely)
You need to get drunk and not resist the men

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptionTown-0.3g
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Only Henry gets to have sex with Agnes. You're missing the best part of the game if you skip that.

In fact it seems like he is the "true" protagonist.
Well, it's "best" for you, not for me. Shota isn't my thing. I don't think that's the major focus in this game either, otherwise there would not be an option for us to avoid Henry route totally in the beginning, isn't it? And I believe the dev will or has planned to add sex scenes for Agnes with the adult men as well. For now, I think only BJ and HJ scenes are added for the men since there are achievements showing for it but I just can't unlock them for some reason. I don't know what I'm missing. I'll probably just ask these again to the dev himself or a person of knowledge to get a better answer

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
You need to get drunk and not resist the men
I don't resist the men and I had Agnes drink a lot but it still does not work no matter how many times I repeated the barmaid mini game and never ignored anything (body part meters were all full too) Or do I have to increase shift hours from 20 to 40 for it to work?? That's the only I haven't tried yet

BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
I don't resist the men and I had Agnes drink a lot but it still does not work no matter how many times I repeated the barmaid mini game and never ignored anything (body part meters were all full too) Or do I have to increase shift hours from 20 to 40 for it to work?? That's the only I haven't tried yet
Stay near a table where every clients are served, make sure you don't have the "resist alcohol" perk, and you should be good. Increasing the shift time to 40 is a good idea to make sure you have the time to build up the intoxication, though you can do it in a 20-minute shift.
Well, it's "best" for you, not for me. Shota isn't my thing. I don't think that's the major focus in this game either, otherwise there would not be an option for us to avoid Henry route totally in the beginning, isn't it? And I believe the dev will or has planned to add sex scenes for Agnes with the adult men as well. For now, I think only BJ and HJ scenes are added for the men since there are achievements showing for it but I just can't unlock them for some reason. I don't know what I'm missing. I'll probably just ask these again to the dev himself or a person of knowledge to get a better answer
Henry is not the main character of the game; it's Agnes. He just happened to win a poll for which character would get content in 0.3, so he got a lot of screen time.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
can you use the incest patch with android?
I replied it, literally 3 days ago. How so hard is it to go back a dizen posts or do a quick search in the thread before asking the same question again?!!

I wonder why I bother to find solutions if the people concerned don't even bother to go back a few messages to read them. Thanks make at least a little effort before asking a question to which the answer has already been given.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arheme

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Well, it's "best" for you, not for me. Shota isn't my thing. I don't think that's the major focus in this game either, otherwise there would not be an option for us to avoid Henry route totally in the beginning, isn't it?
Not sure why you call it "Shota", that's the japanese slang for (gay) child abuse of little boys.

The Henry in this game is old enough to consent. Plus you are actually playing him during the relevant scenes.

Really wonder what's wrong with people who are fine with a woman getting raped at work, but consensual incest with her son is going too far?

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Not sure why you call it "Shota", that's the japanese slang for (gay) child abuse of little boys.

The Henry in this game is old enough to consent. Plus you are actually playing him during the relevant scenes.

Really wonder what's wrong with people who are fine with a woman getting raped at work, but consensual incest with her son is going too far?
Shota implies a very young, typically a teenage boy getting "action" with a much older girl. No one is talking about gay in the first place

Old yet still a teenager and Agnes is like twice his age. No you don't play with him ever if you entirely skip Henry route option in the beginning which I did. I only get to play as Agnes all time

That's called corruption and everything that happens with the men are consensual as well. That's why you have the lewd/corruption level for Agnes in the game. There is no rape, you're simply being delusional or haven't even played it. Sexual harassment is not rape. If you think mother and son sex is okay, then you should be questioning your own sanity instead. Very few hentai game developers dare to introduce such a thing. Besides, Agnes and Henry are not blood related as far as I know

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Stay near a table where every clients are served, make sure you don't have the "resist alcohol" perk, and you should be good. Increasing the shift time to 40 is a good idea to make sure you have the time to build up the intoxication, though you can do it in a 20-minute shift.

Henry is not the main character of the game; it's Agnes. He just happened to win a poll for which character would get content in 0.3, so he got a lot of screen time.
So in other words, I have to keep clicking on "wait" near one single table?? I haven't gotten that perk. And yeah I know Agnes is the MC, also I'm glad you gave the option to play between either Agnes or Henry

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Shota implies a very young, typically a teenage boy getting "action" with a much older girl. No one is talking about gay in the first place
Not exactly. Shota (Japanese: ショタ) is short for shotacon (Japanese: ショタコン) and is the male equivalent of lolicon (loli in short).

This is term used to indicate sexual relations involving a prepubescent minor boy or just starting puberty (no matter if it's with a girl or a boy or his right hand or his dog or anything/anyone else, and of any age). If it's an older minor boy, we use the word chan instead.

Last edited:

BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
So in other words, I have to keep clicking on "wait" near one single table?? I haven't gotten that perk. And yeah I know Agnes is the MC, also I'm glad you gave the option to play between either Agnes or Henry
You constantly refill a table and stay near it.
Game doesn't open for MAC
Follow these instructions:

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
So in other words, I have to keep clicking on "wait" near one single table?? I haven't gotten that perk.
Personally, I serve customers as best I can to enhance bar reputation, etc. This brings in more customers, and more customers = more chance to corrupting Agnes. However, I make sure that:
  • Agnes is always at a table occupied by awake customers (if a customer is asleep, I kick him out - he takes up space and is useless).
  • If she has nothing to do, I move her from one busy table to another. I never send Agnes to an empty table.
  • No matter what customers do or ask of Agnes, I accept it all.
So far it's worked well that way and Agnes finds herself on her knees in front of dicks before the shift is over, whatever the initial length of this one. Of course, corruption has to be high enough for this to happen. Increasing the right skills can also help (don't increasing alcohol resistance).

Edit: I forgot, the "Cock" gauge has to be full, otherwise Agnes won't give a blowjob or handjob. To give the gauge time to fill up, you can occasionally re-dress Agnes. You can also start the morning with a shift of 20 to fill the gauge, and continue with another shift for Agnes to use her mouth.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul2

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
when ver. 0.4 coming?
Here's what the dev, BoredBasmati, wrote about v0.4. If the answer to your about v0.4 question isn't here, is thas it doesn't exist.
For 0.4 the major things I want to get done are:
  • Sound
  • Upgradable inn
  • Repeatable advertisement event
  • Pleasure implementation
  • Some change to how the "corruption" progression work
I usually do a poll for each update, but I honestly have no idea what I could make you guys choose for the next update. If I don't come up with something for this update, I'll make it double in the next one ;)

0.4 should release early February at worst.

As always, feedback are appreciated.

Thanks for your support.

Take care, bb.

4.10 star(s) 57 Votes