theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
You can always download the game from itch.

No
Oh Q&A with the dev.
I have one too. Can you adjust the Corrupions points so that everything doesn't happen in one level? E.g.: mouth 40 drinks, 50 dirty fingers, 60 forced kisses.
That way you would at least have the feeling that you could control something.

Reactions: BoredBasmati

twicejjang

Oct 26, 2020
I've seen this kind of comments so many times.... Like they go to a game that CLEARLY says in its tags "female protagonist" and say things like "Ummhh I don't like female protagonists" and blah blah blah....

Oh, and by the way, I'm already waiting for the update! :BootyTime:

Yeah, it's especially funny since most games on this site have a male protagonist, so it's like going to the one sushi restaurant in a town with seven burger restaurants and asking them why they don't serve hamburgers.

Sep 10, 2020
Hey dev wanted to ask a question are u planing on adjusting the way corruption points work like when u reach a certain point a new secen is added for example margaret anus Or pussy secene 20 points petting 40 points fingering 60 point licking anus Or pussy 80 buttjob Or thighjob and 100 anal sex or normal sex.

Great game by the way.

BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
Hey dev wanted to ask a question are u planing on adjusting the way corruption points work like when u reach a certain point a new secen is added for example margaret anus Or pussy secene 20 points petting 40 points fingering 60 point licking anus Or pussy 80 buttjob Or thighjob and 100 anal sex or normal sex.

Great game by the way.
It's already the case, it's just poorly communicated to the player. I made some changes in 0.4 that allow to see which interactions are unlocked and which ones are soon to be.

Reactions: nighthunter127

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
First off I want to give kudos to the dev, the game is shaping out to be top tier. I have a question regarding the spacing of events. What I want to know is if you plan on adding more "steps" in between existing milestones. One example is that MC will forgo underwear once you do the gnome event. That seems a bit too sudden, maybe another scene can be implemented so as to make the progression a bit more balanced (I suspect that in the future a wardrobe of sorts could be implemented).

Right now you can make the MC act slutty at the bar in a way that contrasts with her more prudish attitude in scenes. Of course this is on the player as we are the ones that regulate her desires.

All in all this has been an excellent game and I'm hoping to see more.

4.10 star(s) 57 Votes