CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
That's a bug.
I don't understand, why is it a bug? I don't have to move that fast, I'm doing it myself, so that Agnes can service and earn as much money as possible. But, if she doesn't satisfy her customers then the rating of the tavern goes down at the end of the day.
Until I hear from you, I'll just do the best I can without speeding through the game.

Reactions: MasterChild

BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
I don't understand, why is it a bug? I don't have to move that fast, I'm doing it myself, so that Agnes can service and earn as much money as possible. But, if she doesn't satisfy her customers then the rating of the tavern goes down at the end of the day.
Until I hear from you, I'll just do the best I can without speeding through the game.
The game is turn based, you don't need to go fast. Take your time to find the best order of actions to serve the clients and enjoy the pictures.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Don't worry about the ratings. Just play through the workdays efficiently, get XP, buy the skill upgrades.

Once you have all the upgrades, the high ratings are super easy.

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Netore...? Please, from Pete's Sake... Just make it OPTIONAL AT ALL COSTS!
Not saying it by me only, but some other people maybe enjoy more the game without NTR (at least with the MC...)

Quiet132

Jul 21, 2017
Netore...? Please, from Pete's Sake... Just make it OPTIONAL AT ALL COSTS!
Not saying it by me only, but some other people maybe enjoy more the game without NTR (at least with the MC...)
You don't have to play as a boy. It's an option for you.

Reactions: Kaori Emi

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Don't worry about the ratings. Just play through the workdays efficiently, get XP, buy the skill upgrades.

Once you have all the upgrades, the high ratings are super easy.
Thank you for your input. I will do exactly that, I kind of did that last night and it made the game more fun and pleasurable. I was putting too much stress on myself. I'm hoping that soon Agnes will start enjoying the men putting their hands on her. She's still getting grumpy and smacking at some hands. Maybe, that happens when she starts working without panties? I don't know. I hope they tix the WIP with the son. I want to save so many of those pics and I wish the lighting was better, even though I know it's supposed to be dark/nighttime.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The game is turn based, you don't need to go fast. Take your time to find the best order of actions to serve the clients and enjoy the pictures.
Awesome, started doing that last night. It was more fun and enjoyed the experience much more. Your renders are fantastic and I love Agnes. Can't wait for you to get those WIP with the son at night fixed. I would love to "save" a lot of those shots. Also, waiting for Agnes to start enjoying all the groping in the tavern, instead of getting upset or slapping the hands away.

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
So people who try the new versions before they go public, how does it usually goes with bugs? from the looks of the changelog the dev doesn't do bugfix updates, I haven't read every post in the thread (sorry not sorry)

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Just running through this game again, how do you get her to give handjobs and blowjobs?
She's about lvl 40 now with way over 10k gold and both progressions are 100%, just got the 4 achievements I can't get.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I am at the point where Agnes gets so drunk and tired that she sinks to the floor where the boys have her jack them off and sucks them off. When they leave, Otto should lay her out on the floor and get his rocks off fucking her and cream in her. It's the only way for the fat fuck to get laid. When he gets Agnes home, her son gets his chance and fuck her in the mouth, ass, or pussy. Creaming her as well. One night, Agnes awakens but keeps silent because she is enjoying her son. Then eventually she wakes up while he's doing her and she embraces him and going forward, he no longer has to rape her.

groq

Aug 12, 2017
UPDATE v0.4b available

Corruption Town 0.4a (from Patreon post)

Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to post bullshit like "Hero" and so on, please spare me.
Just download and enjoy.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 57 Votes