Maxt444

Apr 20, 2022
I am at the point where Agnes gets so drunk and tired that she sinks to the floor where the boys have her jack them off and sucks them off. When they leave, Otto should lay her out on the floor and get his rocks off fucking her and cream in her. It's the only way for the fat fuck to get laid. When he gets Agnes home, her son gets his chance and fuck her in the mouth, ass, or pussy. Creaming her as well. One night, Agnes awakens but keeps silent because she is enjoying her son. Then eventually she wakes up while he's doing her and she embraces him and going forward, he no longer has to rape her.
how do i get to this scene?

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
2024-02-19 225201.jpg

I done every thing?

C:\Users\<USR>\AppData\LocalLow\BoredBasmati\CorruptionTown
I decided NOT to fill the drinking as less effect as I found it was getting really hard to pass out and fulfil the handjob and blowjob achievements.

On a side note, not too happy about the introduction of 'Patreon only' content into the game.

Reactions: MasterChild

Iorichou

Dec 22, 2021
I decided NOT to fill the drinking as less effect as I found it was getting really hard to pass out and fulfil the handjob and blowjob achievements.

On a side note, not too happy about the introduction of 'Patreon only' content into the game.
Can you send your save files i cant unlock the blowjob

dankew1

Nov 7, 2020
Whenever I try to give a customer a kiss with the new version it results in an error. Is that just me or anybody else ?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Can you send your save files i cant unlock the blowjob
Not got the blowjob scene in this update yet, only just got the handjob because her corruption seemed to be reset at the start of this update, but like I said before, better not to raise the skill that allows her to regulate her drinking.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Not got the blowjob scene in this update yet, only just got the handjob because her corruption seemed to be reset at the start of this update, but like I said before, better not to raise the skill that allows her to regulate her drinking.
I didn't touch her drinking skill and blowjobs don't work for me anymore either. Something must have broke in this update. Even with a brand new game there are no bj's happening in my game.

BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
I didn't touch her drinking skill and blowjobs don't work for me anymore either. Something must have broke in this update. Even with a brand new game there are no bj's happening in my game.
Indeed the mouth desire requirement is too high, I'll patch that.
how do you equip panties after the gideon event
Go to his shop and buy it. (Market -> Gideon's shop)

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
Also I believe the mechanic of selecting a desired body part should be brought back. It could be implemented as a multiplier for exp for that body part.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I noticed a couple of menus pop up, one with the son at night, not so much this update but the last update, and also with the patrons at the bar and it's this one in particular that got me wondering about planned content, I notice in one of the sub menus there was a section on RACE, so I was wondering if there was planned 'monster sex' or 'beasty sex' further down the line?

Reactions: latenight
4.10 star(s) 57 Votes