BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
First off I want to give kudos to the dev, the game is shaping out to be top tier. I have a question regarding the spacing of events. What I want to know is if you plan on adding more "steps" in between existing milestones. One example is that MC will forgo underwear once you do the gnome event. That seems a bit too sudden, maybe another scene can be implemented so as to make the progression a bit more balanced (I suspect that in the future a wardrobe of sorts could be implemented).

Right now you can make the MC act slutty at the bar in a way that contrasts with her more prudish attitude in scenes. Of course this is on the player as we are the ones that regulate her desires.

All in all this has been an excellent game and I'm hoping to see more.
Yes, I plan to add more events/interactions to flesh out the early part. The difference between how Agnes acts in the mini game and during the event is hard to solve without creating a large amount of variation for each event, which is not something I want to do. At the moment, the pace at which Agnes gets corrupted in the bar mini game is intentionally sped up so players can explore the available interactions at a reasonable pace. My plan in the long run is to balance the rate at which the mini games are going to corrupt Agnes to match the pace of her corruption in the events.

He said: no more free versions. Go to Steam and buy it.
I'll release 0.4 for free the 19th at 12pm gmt

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
At the moment, the pace at which Agnes gets corrupted in the bar mini game is intentionally sped up so players can explore the available interactions at a reasonable pace. My plan in the long run is to balance the rate at which the mini games are going to corrupt Agnes to match the pace of her corruption in the events.
Good luck on this, I think a simple answer would be to block corruption gain until certain events/scene occur, so for example Agnes won't undress or flash until you have reached a certain progression in a route.

PS: I just thought that maybe you can make Agnes unable to flash panties until the market advertisement scene where the wind blows her skirt up.

Reactions: BoredBasmati
Sep 10, 2020
It's already the case, it's just poorly communicated to the player. I made some changes in 0.4 that allow to see which interactions are unlocked and which ones are soon to be.
I can't believe it took this long for me to realise that the main character name is agnes not margret bruh I am dumb.

Note: this game is becoming one of my favorite games you have done a wonderful job so far dev thanks for this on going beauty of a game

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Congrats dev on your awesome game. I just love Agnes and her soon to be not so innocent young son. A mother type working as a barmaid and turning into a slut/whore. This is my favorite corruption scenario. Then her young son who she will eventually take as a lover, is my favorite incest scenario. Nothing better than Mom and Son bonding, especially if you have a hot Mom. I am wondering if Otto, gets a shot at fucking his sister, when he takes her home drunk. The guy that Otto owes money to, should have Agnes work in his brothel a couple of nights a week. She is forced to do everything and anything there and even works their gloryhole.
The artwork is just beautiful, super kudos on the art. My only gripe is that it is on Unity and Unity makes most games hard to play on my computer. If only you had used RPGM, it would have been absolutely perfect.
The best of luck with this game, and please don't stop. Don't ever stop.
Would also love to see a night where Agnes gets so drunk at the tavern that a lot of the customers just toss her on a table and gang-fuck her in every hole leaving her with cum oozing out of every hole. Then Otto and her son finish her off at home. Sloppy 20 something.
Sorry, I have a tendency for my imagination to run a little wild sometimes. Just a little.

Sleepwalker59

Nov 6, 2022
Congrats dev on your awesome game. I just love Agnes and her soon to be not so innocent young son. A mother type working as a barmaid and turning into a slut/whore. This is my favorite corruption scenario. Then her young son who she will eventually take as a lover, is my favorite incest scenario. Nothing better than Mom and Son bonding, especially if you have a hot Mom. I am wondering if Otto, gets a shot at fucking his sister, when he takes her home drunk. The guy that Otto owes money to, should have Agnes work in his brothel a couple of nights a week. She is forced to do everything and anything there and even works their gloryhole.
The artwork is just beautiful, super kudos on the art. My only gripe is that it is on Unity and Unity makes most games hard to play on my computer. If only you had used RPGM, it would have been absolutely perfect.
The best of luck with this game, and please don't stop. Don't ever stop.
Would also love to see a night where Agnes gets so drunk at the tavern that a lot of the customers just toss her on a table and gang-fuck her in every hole leaving her with cum oozing out of every hole. Then Otto and her son finish her off at home. Sloppy 20 something.
Sorry, I have a tendency for my imagination to run a little wild sometimes. Just a little.
Poor Agnes, give her a break! :ROFLMAO:

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
TBF I think some dialog in the bar minigame skips her name and uses something like "[mc]". Small bug but I too forgot the name of the mc a couple of times

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I usually love my bar wenches to be slim, flat-chested high school type girls, but, Agnes, the mother with the full bouncy curves is georgous. That's a woman who would keep you warm and hot at night when you wanted it. You know her body isn't rock solid like some super models, but, sometimes hugging that soft cushion of tits and ass can feel oh so nice.

My question is this, I have been having Agnes running through the tavern serving as many customers as possible in order to make the most money. In the process, I am clicking so fast that sometimes I miss the little sex, groping scenes. Am I penalized for slowing down to enjoy the "fruits" of the game, or collect that money at all costs? It seems the more clients she services, the better the rating the tavern gets.

This is a serious question I am asking guys, so be truthful. I jest a lot, but not on this question. Thanks.

4.10 star(s) 57 Votes