Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
I got an upgrade and exited the game. Now I can't close the section off even though I could before I exited the game.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Limiting yourself to one fetish closes the door to so many great games on this website.
It is only one of many, but if you are bonking without any consequences it just isn't making any sense, unless of course all the girls are on pills, or you are shooting blanks.

Apr 13, 2024
Can't even progress past taking the job at the pub due to the game constantly freezing when she says the dress is even shorter. My PC fucking hates Unity games.

Anyway to unlock the gallery so I can at least see the scenes in there?

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Can't even progress past taking the job at the pub due to the game constantly freezing when she says the dress is even shorter. My PC fucking hates Unity games.

Anyway to unlock the gallery so I can at least see the scenes in there?
I remember, there was something with debug in the settings when you start the game. Be careful with the Debugger, because it could mess with your game. Double check with search function on OP to be sure. It's been mentioned maybe 3-4 pages ago.
Edit: Page 80, comment #1586 ;)

Apr 13, 2024
I remember, there was something with debug in the settings when you start the game. Be careful with the Debugger, because it could mess with your game. Double check with search function on OP to be sure. It's been mentioned maybe 3-4 pages ago.
Edit: Page 80, comment #1586 ;)
Cheers for the info fella.
I actually got the game to progress by spending at day at the home rather than going straight for the job asap.

Not too bothered about unlocking the gallery now. But extra skills points would be appreciated. Any tips on how best to get them or how to cheat them in?

Reactions: Balial42

Bestigger

Jul 25, 2024
I actually got the game to progress by spending at day at the home rather than going straight for the job asap.

Not too bothered about unlocking the gallery now. But extra skills points would be appreciated. Any tips on how best to get them or how to cheat them in?
debug adds an option to add skill points when you're at the home menu for the tavern

Reactions: SpankyMcSpanky

Balial42

May 3, 2018

Debug or Cheat engine. ;) At the end you'll need only 100+ Skill points to unlock everything in your skill tree.
Exp with debug: check your Journal and Open the debug. Max the exp, but don't chnage the level. Then go to the bar and work. Slower progress, but you don't mess the game up and also shorten the time to expand the exp meter for wach level.

Reactions: SpankyMcSpanky
4.10 star(s) 59 Votes