Dec 9, 2022
Current:
Female Protagonist, Corruption, Exhibitionism, Groping, Humiliation, Incest, Masturbation, Milf, Shota, Sleep Sex, Stripping, Voyeurism
Planned: :D
Anal Sex, Monster, Blackmail, Creampie, Group sex, Handjob, Male Domination, Multiple Penetration, Oral Sex, Prostitution, Sexual Harassment, Spanking, Titfuck, Vaginal sex :p

Never getting : pregnancy. :poop:

and like that, a perfect game concept is ruined.
What about incest??

BaxGunTher

Jun 12, 2023
Current:
Female Protagonist, Corruption, Exhibitionism, Groping, Humiliation, Incest, Masturbation, Milf, Shota, Sleep Sex, Stripping, Voyeurism
Planned: :D
Anal Sex, Monster, Blackmail, Creampie, Group sex, Handjob, Male Domination, Multiple Penetration, Oral Sex, Prostitution, Sexual Harassment, Spanking, Titfuck, Vaginal sex :p

Never getting : pregnancy. :poop:

and like that, a perfect game concept is ruined.
Well the MC has a son so she was pregnant at one point.

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Is there a guide to getting an S grade? At most you can get a B, and I need to get an S to unlock the final content ;-;
One more super cheesy way to do it which might be a developer oversight is you can kick out patrons freely at any time, so if you just have too many to keep happy you can kick out the ones that are being cranky and even if you only have 2 or 3 patrons left at the end of the shift, as long as they're super happy it's still considered an "S".

After a while high popularity becomes a detriment because so many patrons flood the bar you can't keep up with all of them, so I just kick out a bunch of them and it becomes wayyy more manageable. I imagine the dev might correct this in future patches as it doesn't seem intended.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
am I the only one whom efficient barmaid skill (which increase the number of bottles on tray) doesn't work?
I think you can only get 3 drinks per tray, getting barmaid skill higher might of led to other skills opening up.

Reactions: DNCH2019

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
What about incest??
What about incest, that's in there and in the game at the moment although it is down as a WIP.

The one I don't get is 'shota', Henry is hardly a kid or looks like a small kid, to me a 'shota' would look like a 10 year old or something.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
What about incest, that's in there and in the game at the moment although it is down as a WIP.

The one I don't get is 'shota', Henry is hardly a kid or looks like a small kid, to me a 'shota' would look like a 10 year old or something.
"Shota" on F95 is more likly a boy who is under 18 in order to keep the rule 7 guidelines. Basically the same goes for the therm "loli" to keep it legal. So no shota in the japanese mind. ;)

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
love the game, just the late game grind needs to be worked on and in general late game needs more balancing.
Late game really feels like a chore compared to early game.
Also in the flirt action I'm hoping for stuff like under the table BJ.
Also some sort of notification if other patrons get upset during the time would be nice and maybe an additional minigame were the patron tries to keep you in the flirt action and you have to struggle or otherwise get him to let you go to the next patron.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
love the game, just the late game grind needs to be worked on and in general late game needs more balancing.
Late game really feels like a chore compared to early game.
Also in the flirt action I'm hoping for stuff like under the table BJ.
Also some sort of notification if other patrons get upset during the time would be nice and maybe an additional minigame were the patron tries to keep you in the flirt action and you have to struggle or otherwise get him to let you go to the next patron.
As far I could remember, the time in the bar is running during the flirt action. So if you spend to much time with one custoner, the other ones are not satisfied. Nonetheless, for the afterhour part, you'll only need 50 bucks in order to trigger that one. Just choose the wealthy ones to proceed faster.
I agree with you with the grinding in later game.

4.10 star(s) 59 Votes