PITOZO

Aug 12, 2019
Current:
Female Protagonist, Corruption, Exhibitionism, Groping, Humiliation, Incest, Masturbation, Milf, Shota, Sleep Sex, Stripping, Voyeurism
Planned: :D
Anal Sex, Monster, Blackmail, Creampie, Group sex, Handjob, Male Domination, Multiple Penetration, Oral Sex, Prostitution, Sexual Harassment, Spanking, Titfuck, Vaginal sex :p

Never getting : pregnancy. :poop:

and like that, a perfect game concept is ruined.
Ok

gilgamesh4321

Dec 10, 2023
I like the art, the setting and the storytelling very much.
The barmaid minigame is a bit tedious, though. It's almost stressful.

I also don't quite understand the relationship between the boy and the MC.
What is "master" supposed to mean in this context? Is it just code for something else?
If yes, make it customizable so the user can fix it and choose something that makes more sense.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2020
I also don't quite understand the relationship between the boy and the MC.
What is "master" supposed to mean in this context? Is it just code for something else?
If yes, make it customizable so the user can fix it and choose something that makes more sense.
there's literally a patch for this on the first post

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Does anyone have a similar problem? this error persists all the time...
I got this Error only once, maybe twice. Used my 0.5 save to start them game. You can click OK and it will disappear. Didn't showed up again, after a save in 0.6 again. Otherwise, I don't have a clue what trigger that.
Have you played the game before, or are you a first time player? Maybe you could tell us, in which situations this occure? Also PC, Mac or Android.

Trooyan

Dec 27, 2018
Nope, maybe you tried with an old save? Would be my best guess.
I always start a fresh game with each update.
Same. I started a new game.

I got this Error only once, maybe twice. Used my 0.5 save to start them game. You can click OK and it will disappear. Didn't showed up again, after a save in 0.6 again. Otherwise, I don't have a clue what trigger that.
Have you played the game before, or are you a first time player? Maybe you could tell us, in which situations this occure? Also PC, Mac or Android.
After a minute or two, and sometimes after a few seconds, this error appears and after pressing OK the error disappears, but after a moment it appears again and so on endlessly. Sometimes the game freezes and i can't do anything. I play on PC.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017

After a minute or two, and sometimes after a few seconds, this error appears and after pressing OK the error disappears, but after a moment it appears again and so on endlessly. Sometimes the game freezes and i can't do anything. I play on PC.
wait for v0.6c

Balial42

May 3, 2018

I see. Do you still have the rar folder? Maybe just delete the game and unzip/download again? Savefiles are still there with your progress. I play on pc too.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I'm personally down with the bar minigame. I just wish it was better laid out. It should be showing number of turns rather than what it does now.

Reactions: Vatana Batata
4.10 star(s) 59 Votes