Viressa

May 24, 2018
The slave system is rather lacking in content at the moment, so it is a bit disappointing you lose most of the options you had before. At the very least you should have all the sex options you had before, but in their slave outfits. I assume it'll be expanded as the game is developed though.

As for the other stuff, watersports isn't my thing, but I enjoy the forced exhibitionism a lot. Actually, if I had my way, I'd take it even further and let you order your slaves to go fuck random guys on the street while you watch.

(If I could do art worth a damn I'd make a game where you play as an evil wizard who mind-controls girls into being your subs and then summon giant bug-monsters for them to breed with. I'd be rich, I tell you!)

Last edited:

anomynus

Apr 7, 2018
My mind read the last half of what you said in a very condescending and sarcastic "George Castanza" voice. That, combined with the context and truth of it all, made me giggle way harder than it should have.
Sorry, never seen Seinfeld, but I'm a sarcastic bastard, so I don't mind.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The slave system is rather lacking in content at the moment, so it is a bit disappointing you lose most of the options you had before. At the very least you should have all the sex options you had before, but in their slave outfits. I assume it'll be expanded as the game is developed though.

As for the other stuff, watersports isn't my thing, but I enjoy the forced exhibitionism a lot. Actually, if I had my way, I'd take it even further and let you order your slaves to go fuck random guys on the street while you watch.

(If I could do art worth a damn I'd make a game where you play as an evil wizard who mind-controls girls into being your subs and then summon giant bug-monsters for them to breed with. I'd be rich, I tell you!)
watersports isn't my thing too. For me fortune there is no force sex with other ppl. Because if the game become like this, i surelly delete the game and search another one. I really do not like share me harem or girls/women with other. But if you like it, happy for you.

I really hope that the slave system become much more deep. I really wanna all the sex thing. And i how i can change back her clothe to the minyskirt one. Or at last a clothes that is different from now. Because all this latex or leather really do not excited me so much. Or at last when the woman are at home, they just wear normal clothes. And at utopia the leather/latex thing.

Also this force Voyeurism. I understand with some, but not with all. Really irritate me to much.

Last edited:

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018

As long as you add in the option to impregnate them yourself as well. There could be women that are just assholes that you want to breed with the bug-monsters, but a few that you would want to do yourself.

And that my friend, sound like a game I want to play. Hope you find an artist for it. I'd love to try my hand at writing a game like this but I just lack the ability to code and art.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Also looking for a solution to the renpy mac issue

Edit: actually found the solution. Turns out there's no execute permission on the executable itself. Open up terminal, cd all the way to corruption.app/Content/MacOS and chmod corruption by entering "chmod +x corruption"

Edit Edit: also you need to add executable permission to the darwin folder as well. cd corruption.app/Content/MacOS/lib/darwin and "chmod +x *"
Thank you, this works on a large number of renpy games that have the same problem.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Who can say how much more points you need to collect to have the following actions? I now have 300 points, what to do next. Безымянный.png

Viressa

May 24, 2018
You need to finish corrupting the other nuns. Just go to the prayer room until you run out of content, then you should get new stuff to do with Maria.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Viressa

May 24, 2018
There's no gallery mode in this game so it's not a quick way to be able to see all the sex scenes, but if you just want a complete game so you don't have to replay it to see new content when the next version comes out, here you go:

[E]xia-

Sep 27, 2018
Excuse me

I need help
how to corrupt the students
so i can have a sex scene with Mrs. Simpson in the hall

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Sorry if I missed this. Has someone re-tooled the mac version so it can open now after being DL'd?

iJamesWolf

Nov 21, 2018
how do you corrupt the nuns? got maria back in her old clothes but whenever I go to the prayer room, Maria is in there and no sign or any nuns?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
how do you corrupt the nuns? got maria back in her old clothes but whenever I go to the prayer room, Maria is in there and no sign or any nuns?
have you tried to talk to Maria? I think you need to do so atleast twice or thee times, when the player has an idea he will offer his help

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes