yurekapnj

Mar 14, 2018
Yeah, the issue tho is that I dont have the option for any of it. If I meet up with emily in the hospital, all it says is "enslave hospital" which then gives me a message saying they arent ready. In the lobby, all i can do is talk or go see the doctor, and on tuesday/thursday, when I get to see the doc, all i can do is a check up and it ends there
Same problem here.
Emily is saying they aren't ready yet.
The front desk -> I can choose "talk" and there is the pen scene, or "See the doctor".
The doctor just let me do a "check-up", no other option.
The lounge -> The nurses are there, and give a bj.
The ward -> "There is nothing special ..."

SanSkid19991

May 22, 2020
Same problem here.
The front desk -> I can choose "talk" and there is the pen scene, or "See the doctor".
I'm past that but now there isn't even a scene when I try to talk to the receptionist nor can I enslave the nurses since all it does is bring me back to Amanda and the Nurses wth the options of "Welcoming Visitors" and "Discipline". I think you should check the doctor or the nurses if you can still give them potions.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Same problem here.
Yeah, the issue tho is that I dont have the option for any of it. If I meet up with emily in the hospital, all it says is "enslave hospital" which then gives me a message saying they arent ready. In the lobby, all i can do is talk or go see the doctor, and on tuesday/thursday, when I get to see the doc, all i can do is a check up and it ends there
You guys really need to pay more attention to what people post here. See this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/corruption-v2-05-mr-c.1878/post-4089468

Last edited:

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Corruption [v2.05] Mr.C

Original Size: 4.97 GB

Compressed Size: 766 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Hey TCMS here's a Compressed Version.
Any chance to have other than Mega? It hates all my open tabs and crashes my browser

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Darn i ended up saving over the one before the update. Anyone have a full save or a way to get over the nurse front desk bug?

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes